𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

・ 。゚☆: *

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

It had all happened faster than Isadora could even attempt to stop it.

One second she was walking out of her front door, adjusting her bag on her shoulder as she walked towards her parent's car, and then the next she had a needle stabbed into the side of her arm. They had injected her with a sedative, knocking her straight out, not even giving her a fighting chance of getting away.

When she woke up from the sedative, she was strapped to a cold operating table, completely alone. As she tried to gain her bearings, she noticed something sending shooting pain throughout her entire body. Looking down, she let out a frightened gasp at the sight before her.

Three large tubes were attached to her body, one in her back, oozing out what appeared to be blood, one in her arm which was sending an odd darkness swirling around the tube, and the final one, attached to her hand, through what appeared to be a cannula, sending an unidentifiable liquid through her. It hurt, pain that sent shock waves through her entire body.

Blinding white attacked her vision as she moved, almost paralysing her. She knew she could not even attempt to free herself from this torturous contraption the unknown people had her trapped into.

Focusing as she could through the mist to her vision, she noticed three men in suits, working around the grubby lab that she was in. They barely paid her any attention despite her soft whimpers as she fought against what they were doing to her. All she wanted to know was why her, why had she been taken to be prod at with needles? Why had she become somebody's science project?

Pain made a whimper leave her lips once again, her body shifting slightly as she flinched from its torture. All through her body it spread and it was like it came as a voice, someone's soul tearing through her skin. Darkness plunged her every being and she closed her eyes shut tightly, begging for the pain to end. It came as quickly as she had summoned it, ghostly darkness that flooded the lab, finally capturing the men's attention.

Voices begged and screamed for vengeance but they paid no mind, watching in fascination as the darkness was vanishing. Approaching the girl, they looked down at her, noticing a faint shadow curled to the bracelet around her arm.

It had worked, she had finally done it.

Unaware of what she had just done, she felt her body drop into exhaustion, it was as if that had drained all energy from her body. As hard as she could, she fought against the white light that flickered over her, lulling her to sleep. She didn't want to sleep, she wanted to be wide awake to see who it was that had taken her.

"Success." Was the robotic whisper she heard as she was plunged back into the familiarity that came with darkness.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.