⋆𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂⋆

𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢

𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢

🍃I just know for a fact that Itadori loves to cuddle with you.

🍃He was probably a blushing mess when you did it for the first time but after a while he would look at you and smile.

🍃He sleeps without a shirt because that man is literally a human heater. If you're cold just ask Itadori to cuddle with you and you will be warm immediately.

🍃His love language is definitely touch so when you lay in bed, hugging each other his hand would be under your shirt, on your lower back.

🍃If you would fall asleep he would look at your face and admire you, he loves the way your face looks like when you're sleeping.

🍃If he's the big spoon, he would kiss all over your face and tell you how pretty you are.

🍃Cuddling with Itadori would be soooo funny. He would make the dumbest jokes just to hear your laugh.

🍃He also loves when you play with his hair. Your hands going thru it and massaging is skull, making him fall asleep.

𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨

🍃The first time you would cuddle him out of nowhere he would probably be stiff. Poor boy was too nervous and didn't know where to place his hands.

🍃He would slowly put his arm around you as well but with an awkward cute smile.

🍃After a while he would feel more comfortable and pull you closer to him.

🍃He probably loves to be the little spoon after a hard or exhausting day and would lay his head on your chest. He just loves to hear your heartbeat.

🍃If he's the big spoon he would press your head onto his chest. He would kiss your head and would ask you how your day went.

🍃If you both are cuddling with each other he would turn on some calm music so you both can fall asleep in each other's arms.

🍃His love language isn't really touch but he likes it when you mark circles with your fingertips on his back. It calms him down.

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨

🍃At first that man wouldn't be serious about cuddles until you laid your head in his neck crotch and put your arm around his stomach.

🍃Now he would always ask you to cuddle with him but you would always say no just because you like to hear him beg, it's literally so funnnny.

🍃He loves it when you put your head in his neck so that he can twirl your hair around his long finger.

🍃Sometimes he would take off his blindfold so he can see you sleeping peacefully in his arms.

🍃He would put his arms and legs around you to keep you from going anywhere.

🍃Gojo loves the feeling of you pressed against his chest, his arm tightly around your waist.

🍃Would probably tell you to not wear a shirt so he can feel your warmth as you snuggle up on him.

♡------------------------------------------------♡︎

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙧 (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)