Chapter 10: Idek

Quackitys POV

"Come on the Quackity. I have to wake up Dream soon." Y/n groaned,trying to escape.

"Nuuuuuu, I want to cuddle longer." I whined, holding her close.

"Anyways you have 4 hours till you wake him up."

"Fine, you win." She groaned, pulling the covers over her head.

It was around 4:30 am, and it was too early for someone to wake up at. I convinced her to come in my bed since she was already up. She said she woke up at 3:27am and wasn't tired. She was going to the mall with me and Dream, She wanted a build-a-bear. We hung out in the living room for a bit, before we got in bed. We watched some law and order.

"Can you let go of me now?" She asked, looking at her phone.

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Nah."

I can tell she was annoyed with me, she needs to sleep. I grabbed her phone and threw it at the wall,just to annoy her.

"WTF?!" She shouted.

"No phone, cuddles only." I mumbled, cuddling her.

"Fine." She mumbled.

I know she loves cuddles. I checked her neck again, the mark was still there. Fuck. Dream is literally gonna kill me.

Y/n's POV

8:37am

"DREAM WAKE UP." I shouted,pulling his covers.

"What do you want?!" Dream groaned,rubbing his eyes.

"My build-a-bear? We're leaving soon to get it." I explained pulling his arm.

"Ugh." He mumbled.

George said he had something to do today, he left the room in a rush. I gave Dream a hug, I love hugs.

"What's this on your neck?" Dream asked, moving my hair out the way.

"Uh. It's a mosquito bite!" I exclaimed.

"So I'm a mosquito now." Quackity smirked, leaning on the door frame.

"Y/N?!" Dream exclaimed.

"IT WAS 4 am I WAS BORED!" I shouted, rolling my eyes.

"It's not my fault I'm a good kisser." Quackity said,laughing.

"Shut up Alex." I groaned throwing a pillow at him.

10:27am

"THEY SHUT DOWN CAUSE OF COVID?!!?" I shouted,standing in front of the build-a-bear store.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!" I yelled.

"I want a build-a-bear." I whined,falling to the floor.

"Your acting like a 5 year old." Dream said,shoving his hands into his pockets.

"But I wanted a bear🥺." I mumbled, as my eyes watered up.

"We can go shopping instead? Like holsters or Victoria's Secret." Alex suggested, helping me up.

"I wanted a build a bear🥺" I mumbled.

"We are not driving 2 hours to get you a build a bear." Dream said.

"But....🥺" I mumbled, as I began to cry.

"Fine get into the car, we will go get you a build a bear." Dream groaned, walking back to the car.

"Your such a 5 year old." Alex said,holding me in his arms.

"I mean I get what I want." I said, smiling at him.

"Uh...... I guess you do." I mumbled, as a light shade of blush covered my face.