chapter eleven 🪐

Davion Kane Wright

Davion Kane Wright

"Bae get up so you can take your shower and get ready for today"Miya said

Today is the day my brother got killed and so me miya and my mama is going to his gravesite.

"Ight"

"I already got the water running so go head"she said

I got up and got in the shower and got dressed and tucked my gun in my pants before I put some cologne on.

"Cmon so I can do your hair"Miya said

She did my hair and we all left after 30 minutes.

"Ouu who did your hair Davion"my mama asked

"Miya"

"I should've known my baby did that"she said smiling

Kemiya just smiled, we then went to his gravesite and so I let mama go first and then I went.

"Miya come with me"

"Ok" she said lowly

I just stared at his stone as I saw Miya's eyes water in the corner of my eye as she rubbed my back.

"Wassup boy I been doing way better who would've thought, mama working like usual even though I give her money I guess she just try to distract herself ya know but me and miya been doing our thing.

She smiled as she wiped her face.

"Gone head and talk to him" I said looking at her

They were close because he was protective over her and lani.

"Uhm hey chicken head things have been going good for me to but I have my bad days of course but your brother always seems to make everything better, just make sure you always look over us please I love you."

This was the first time miya had came with me and this was the first time I felt calm.

"You good?"she asked me

"Yea, you?"I said and she nodded

"Y'all let's go I gotta go to sleep so I can go to work"Lind said(the mama)

We got in the car and I just glt irritated, we then got back home so I went in my room as miya followed me.

"Go talk to her"Miya said

"What you mean"

"Your upset and I know it's because she's overworking herself"

It's like she lives in my brain.

"Yeah"

"Go talk to her"

I pecked her lips and went in mamas room because miya was right.