𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑

"Sana? Sana? Where are you?" I enter in a empty dark room. I only hear cricket in the house. I slowly twist the doorknob and let my self in it. I stepped at the floor closing back the door and walk forward.

"Sana? This ain't game sana...," I still walking through this big dark house. I don't know why am i here either, I'm just here to find her since I see her went inside here.

"Sana-" Someone just popped out at my back, Holding my shoulder. I turn slowly, I can't literally see her face since its dark here.

"Oh my god, please don't kill me. I want to live" I mumbled while turning back slowly. While I slowly turning at her, scared me with a flashlight with her face, Smiling evily.

I loudly shout and went away to the house. I run myself in the tree where Sana and I meet up. I panted heavily, putting my legs together to support me for sitting down.

I grab my choco milk and drink it aggressively. I keep inhaling/exhaling heavily look at my direction, if she follows me. I sigh and get a towel, I wipe my sweats since I keep running and running. I put down my choco milk and rested at the tree.

"Where the hell are you Sana?" I asked myself in my head, looking at the sky.

"I wish I have confidence to tell you that,"

"I like you" I deeply sigh, putting my both hands in my chest,

"I wish I was the person you like" Tears falling in my eyes, wiping it with my bare hands. I smile bitterly looking at our photo together.

"I wish I was Mark and Chan" I wipe again my tears at my left eye with my clothes' collar, Smiling at our picture.

"Yah Sana-shi? Why do you give me this feeling? I-if you wouldn't accept it? How dare you Sana-yah?" I stuttered my words, Punching my chest. I don't know why I fall in love in that girl, Its just she's kind, She's cute, She's clingy person (A/N: I like clingy person, If your clingy, lets be friend) She's just everything that everyone's admires.

Me and her are bestfriend until now. We've been bestfriend since middle school since we're neighbors. She's the type of girl that if you need someone, She's the one who's there to cry on their shoulder. I kept my feeling within 9 years. I really want to erase her onto my mind and heart but she just want let he be it.

Mark confesses his feeling in Sana last year and accept her feelings since they had a same feeling each other and I felt broken into pieces, looking at my first love, looking at her first love too. After months, they both break up. Mark went to LA and start finding a new Girlfriend. Sana went to me crying mess, She said it was just a bet that he loves her. I really want to punch his face for what he did to her. I let sana sleep at my apartment since she doesn't want to go home.

After months of break up, she move on but, She found someone, again. His name is bang chan. She keep telling me how he is then I just nod my head or just ignored it. After moths, She confessed her feelings toward him but he just rejected her feelings. Sana breaks into pieces for what words come out on his mouth while I'm just here, leaning at the wall, watching the scene. A lot of student watching them confessing her feeling towards him. Bang chan pushed her at floor, leaving her lying at the floor crying. The students just watching lying in the floor, crying while they just laugh at her. After student went out of the scene, She walks out and went somewhere, which I know where is it, The tree. I run faster and faster Until I reach the destination. I fixed myself and cooling down. I sat at the tree, faking reading a book. After minutes, She arrived, crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"H-he doesn't l-like m-me..." She said, sobbing. I stood up and hug her, patting her back.

"Yah, that's what I told you, You shouldn't waste your time with that man" I said rubbing my hands onto her back.

"I wish I've listen to you then, I'm such a stubborn" She say, hit her head. I cupped my both on her face saying,

"You're not stubborn sana, Its just your heart is stubborn." I jokedly said making her laugh. I smiled looking at her smiling, Phew, After minutes, I let hee calm down on my shoulder

"You should find a better one sana" I suggest, making her turn her head at mine.

"Then who?" She query.

"Me" I mumbled at my self,

"Who?" She tilt her head, making me wheeze.

"Nothing!" I cutely say hugging her.

"Thank you Y/N for being here with me" She thanked and broke the hug.

"Thank you too Sana" I respond

"For not accepting my heart"

"I wish you like me too like I love you but-" I sniff while sobbing looking at out picture.

"But if you found someone who would love you forever, please protect yourself without me okay?" I said while crying at the picture. A tear fall out at the picture. I even cry harder while thinking what would happen to me next.

But Y/N doesn't know, Someone is listening to her

SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS STORY OR NAH?