The Marauder's Map

꧁Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ꧂Dᴏᴠᴇs𒊹︎"Wᴀɪᴛ,ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʀᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʀʀʏ's ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ"

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Dᴏᴠᴇs
𒊹︎
"Wᴀɪᴛ,ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʀᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʀʀʏ's ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ"

MADAM Pomfrey insisted on keeping Harry in the hospital wing for the rest of the weekend. He didn't argue or complain, but he wouldn't let her throw away the shattered remnants of his Nimbus Two Thousand. He knew he was being stupid, knew that the Nimbus was beyond repair, but Harry couldn't help it; he felt as though he'd lost a friend.

He had a stream of visitors, all intent on cheering him up. Hagrid sent him a bunch of earwiggy flowers that looked like yellow cabbages which didn't go so well because Rory now found something new she was allergic to, a big rash grew on her arm that oddly took the shape of a heart.

Ginny Weasley, blushing furiously, turned up with a get-well card she made herself, which sang shrilly unless Harry kept it shut under his bowl of fruit. The Gryffindor team visited again on Sunday morning, this time accompanied by Wood, who told Harry ( in a hollow, dead sort of voice) that he didn't blame him in the slightest. Ron and Hermione left Harry's bedside only at night, Rory was allowed to stay at night, Madam Pomfrey wouldn't dare split them up she didn't wanna cause some sort of depressive episode between the two, Dumbledores orders.

Rory tried everything she could to cheer him up, she even made him a Poem it wasn't very good but he appreciated it.

"Harry is my berry, Perry told Carry, Rats eats chicken, hope you feel better" Rory told reading off a small piece of parchment.

"Thanks" Harry laughed, it did not sound like a poem at all.

"You know I really did try"

"Not hard"

"You know what, I hate you"

"Really? Then tell me miss stay by my side every waking moment why your here then" Harry teased.

"Pity"

"Whatever"

Harry found it so unfair how fast she could come up with something.

"I talked to my Dad" Rory told changing the subject bringing her knees to her chest.

"And?"

"He told me he'd never forget my mum because she gave him the best gift of all time"

"What?"