Meeting Them

You have a duffle bag messily packed with about four outfits, your savings that were supposed to be for college but you're on a gap year and a picture of your brother you always have nearby.

The park is quiet until a black mist appears and a group of people steps out. There's a girl with a scary smile that honestly makes you feel a bit threatened holding the strawberry drink you made earlier, a magician, Dabi, and a guy with blue hair and a hand on his face who has a weird aura to him.

"Little puppeteer, do you know me?" Your eyes widen, remembering him from TV. "You- you're Shigaraki. You broke into the hero school right?" He nods, glad his popularity seems to be doing fine.

"Do you understand what you're getting into?" You nod pretending like you're okay with working with one of the most sought after villains in the world.

"Do you realize the world may hate you?" You haven't thought about it but you instantly decided you don't care. "The only people who will hate me side with the heroes. I don't really care about them." His eyes widen in awe. "Dabi you've done well." Shigaraki has the aura of an evil genius that should scare you, but you're a bit excited.

The scary girl squeals. "She's so cute! I'm so glad I have another girl around! Can I cut her just a little bit?" She begs and you take a step back bumping into Dabi. He sighs frustratedly, "Toga, stop being fucking crazy. You keep scaring potential colleagues away. Besides, she's working for me. Not you psychos." This relaxes you a bit. The others put you on edge but you and Dabi seem to have a clearer goal, bring down the heroes.

In the short conversation with you had Dabi he realized although you hate Endeavor and killing him might bring you satisfaction, you aren't missing that large piece of humanity that he lost by killing several people yet. If he can get you through this with very few kills, he will.

"If you ever want more responsibility, just ask little puppeteer." Shigaraki states. You want to mention you're twenty to the man who's speaking to you as though your a high schooler but drop it. He's probably older anyway.

Dabi holds out his hand to you and you take it without question, stepping through the dark mist.

You just scored yourself a spot near the top of the biggest villain organization in the world. Holy shit.
[End of this story]☠️