Y/N POV

Over the next two weeks we had all gotten really close with each other, it was the day before the trip, it was Sunday evening and i was packing my bag. I packed my new pyjamas, underwear, t shirts, jeans and a couple dresses. MJ also told me to pack some swimming stuff because apparently there was a Jacuzzi somewhere. It was only a 5 day trip but in all honesty i had no idea what the trip was actually about, since i was new  i had missed the talk the teachers had with the students. The rest filled me in and all i knew was that we were staying at a cabin, we were doing some sort of activity in the woods, water sports and the rest of they days we were free too do what we wanted.

After i was finished i made my way downstairs to make myself some food, the only company i would have for the afternoon was Loki because everyone else was on a mission but they would be back for dinner, hopefully.

¨Ah Y/N always a pleasure too see you¨ He put his book down to face me

¨And you too God of mischief¨I curtsied to the prince and rolled my eyes at him making him laugh, he was always good company, he made me laugh and always had stories to tell.

¨Enough of that u puny child, now lets go watch a horror movie, we never get to watch them when Thor is here because he always chooses a Disney movie.¨

¨Im down¨

¨Good because i wasn't really asking¨ he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the couch, we watched the movie and admit it was a little scary, we watched insidious and whilst watching it i was able to record Loki getting scared. I was definitely keeping that, i had no other leverage over him and this was the best thing,

¨Delete that right now or ill tell your dad about that Peter boy¨ my laughter stopped at the name of Peter and his corner turned to an evil smile, i rolled my eyes and hit the delete button in front of his eyes. Luckily for me Loki wasn't familiar with Earths technology so it was in my recently deleted, i would say that was a victory for me, i gave myself a pat on the back for not teaching him more about Earth.

We ended up having an early dinner since we didn't have lunch but instead ate snacks throughout the movie, I made us chicken and roasted potatoes,  put the leftovers in the oven for when they all got back. Loki left shortly after because he had business elsewhere, i knew exactly what he meant bit i wasn't really in the mood for Loki to stab me today so i left him alone.

I