Chapter 3 part 2!

💛six's pov💛

I actually woke up before seven did, but his arm was around me, and I felt so- so safe in his arms. I felt my heart beating 100 miles a minute, and my face was all heated up. Especially my cheeks.

But after a few minutes kids woke up and he left. I noticed a dark figure in a mask sitting on a bed in the dark corner of the room as I sat up. It looked like the lady from my nightmare, but smaller...

"You know the drill you little nightmares!" The janitor grumbled as he entered.

Why did he seem so much more grumpy today? I walked over to the wall and everyone else was already there.

"Now, everyone we have new children here today" he said displeased. Then a small girl, smaller than any of us walked out from behind him. She wore a  gray hoodie with rips in the fabric and a few blood stains that it seemed they attempted to wash off, but failed, and she had a pitch black dress underneath that was ripped, and looked almost shredded, her hair, dark purple, was long and wavy. And a boy appeared next to her. He wore a bag over his head with a drenchcoat and jeans on (y'all know him 😉) "this is mono, and....damn it she's gone again"

He tapped monos head as he said his name.

"She tends to do that a lot" mono said "come on out, now!" 

She reappeared but this time she was hiding in the corner. "S-sorry" she said shyly.

"ugh, why'd she make me watch these little monsters" he said under his voice. He tapped her head and said, "this one is called thirteen"

she looked so scared... More scared than anyone I have ever seen.

💙seven's pov💙

"This one is called thirteen" the janitor said.

How did she even disappear? Is she magic or something?

'I guess she is' the author said

WAIT, what was that?!

' oh sh*t I broke the fourth wall again!' She said as she rewrote the story and made it so seven has no memory of her.

~time skip to lunch sponsored by Naptime, The miracle spray!~

Like always me and six were together in the dark corner. But then the new kids came in...

"COME ON THIRTEEN! STOP BEING SO PARANOID!" Mono said out loud as he dragged thirteen into the room as she clawed the walls and ground.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" she yelled out

"Wow, she REALLY doesn't want to be here" I said as six laughed. "Should we invite them over?"

"give mono a few more seconds to drag her, I gotta see how this will turn out!" she laughed "then we can invite them"

A few seconds passed and mono just got thirteen to give up. She still made him drag her everywhere like a dead body though. (or sadness from inside out lmao)

" hey mono, hey thirteen!" Shouted to them over the crowd "wanna come sit with us?"

"sure" mono answered, still attempting to drag her over. Finally they sat down at the table where she was absolutely silent.

"Word of advice, don't eat the food. I think the meat is still alive and the bread is a painted brick" I joked

"Noted" mono chuckled as thirteen generally looked terrified. 

"so, do you guys remember anything from before this place?" Six asked while attempting to eat the brick of bread.

"No, not really" mono answered first "If I would remember anything it would be how I got here, or why"