|Yandere England| BB Ver.

Roses are red,

handcuffs are naughty,

if you ever leave me,

they'd never find your body.

He look likes and act like at sweetheart right? I mean he is such a charmer. So sweet that you don't even ask twice when he ask you to cover up I mean he just trying to be a gentleman. He is quite handsome you don't even notice his fake smile when he is trying to convince you to do something. I mean he is just trying to be thoughtful of your actions. So why not Obey?

Meeting you:You're a college student trying to balance school and work

Meeting you:
You're a college student trying to balance school and work. It's very stressful doing everything online trying to constantly be organized and get the best grades. It really takes a toll on you. You thought it was stupid to go to see a therapist but your friends told you it was good for the economy and decided to set you up with Dr. Thomas.

Once you went into Dr. Thomas office you sat in the seat in front of him. "Welcome Mr./Ms. (L/N)! I'm Dr. Thomas. How are you doing today?" You look at him then look down at your hands as you fiddle with them. "Um.. well my day was good. I mostly study and I made some food." You said as you look back up at Oliver. He smiled at you and ask "And what did you eat? And did you do anything else?" You look around the room noticing the fish tank and started to feel hungry again, "I had fish sticks and fries" Oliver  started to take notes and he continue to ask question "And how about school? Do you enjoying doing it online?" "Its okay.." "And do you work?" "yep" Oliver didn't like the short response and then he sigh and took off his reading glasses. He then got up from his seat and walk over to his fishes he then look over at you and signal you to come over.

You got up from you seat and walk over to him. He then look back over at his fish tank. "Did you know fishes get depressed just like humans?  But fish get depressed due to lack of food or because they lack a mate.." he then turns back to you admiring you as you stare at the fishes. He continue to admires then finish his sentence "But once the fish found nutrients to eat  or the special fish they don't feel as sad, kinda like when someone meets that special person...Have you met that special person?"

You looked at him then look away. "I don't think there is anyone special for me to meet." He then lean closer to you as he spoke causing you to back up into the wall. You were startle from the sudden stop and his face was inches away. You can feel his warm breath against your lips and his eyes only focusing on yours."Or maybe you already met that special person but you just don't know it." he said as he smirk backing away from you. Your face heated up slightly at the thought. Oliver sat back down and wrote a few things then turn his chair around facing his filing cabinet then pulling out your file and set it to the side. "Earlier you said school was okay? Is there some going on?" He look up from his notes and faced  you. You walk back to your seat. "Its just pretty stressful that's all." "And is that all you feel? stress?" you nodded and said "well yes and sometimes i.." you paused.