1

[A/N: Characters are mostly speaking in Korean but I wrote in English.]

"Fucking hell." I groaned as I picked up my phone from my side table and picked up my older brother's call. "What!?" I said.

"Oh, Satan has awaken." he said on the other line.

"I swear if you only called to make fun of me at 8am while I'm still jetlagged, then I'm gonna kill you when you get home." I groaned. It is true, I barely slept last night. I just flew in Korea two days ago from L.A because of my famous brother, Jaehyun or Jae Park of Day6 and I and still jetlagged.

"No, no, no. I sent a car to the house for you. I left my ear piece and you know how I can't function without it. I need you to bring it here."

"What!? I look like a mess and I just woke up, it'll take me at least 30 minutes and I haven't had breakfast yet. Can the driver just hand it to you or something?"

"Nah, I was thinking of buying you food and introducing you to the rest of the band." 

"Fine. Can you contact the driver and tell him to wait for me? I will get dressed real quick."

"Alright, bet. See you."

-

It wasn't my choice to go here. Korea is a stranger to me and if it weren't for my brother then I would never have come here. I've lived in L.A my whole life and never ever thought of going here. I don't have anything against Koreans because I'm a Korean myself, but only because I would never feel like I belong.

I am Jae's half sister. An illegitimate child. My dad got pregnant with a white woman and had me. My mom died giving birth to me so I grew up with Jae's mom. It was hard. But I love Jae, he's the best brother I could ever asked for. Though growing up Jae was obviously the favorite. I never felt jealous or anything because I have accepted the fact that I would just never belong in this family or anywhere. 

When I turned 18, I received my inheritance from my Mom's will and gave me the ability to move out. Dad and Jae begged me to stay but I knew I couldn't stay there any longer. My mom's parents came around though and supported me through college. When I graduated, I started my own clothing line company in L.A and have been doing good on my own. 

Jae kept in touch, and I supported him through everything but we barely saw each other when he got busy debuting. When he finally made it, I disappeared. It's like I never existed in his life. JYPE decided to hide my identity because it might harm Jae's career and I didn't mind. Jae knew that no matter what happens, I'll always silently root and support him.

Until recently, for their next comeback, JYPE finally allowed dispatch to reveal me which was unnecessary but Jae insisted. I decided that the company will not reveal any social media accounts that I own because I wasn't ready to lose my normal life as a CEO of a small brand. 

Last week, Jae told me about their comeback and wanted me to be there. I couldn't say no. How could I? I missed my older brother. Now I'm here, living in his apartment because even after 7 years, I still couldn't face my step mom and my father who for some reason forgot about my existence too. 

-

I quickly got up, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I still don't know much about Korean fashion so I just pulled a grey baggy sweat pants, white crop top and a blue wind breaker before slipping on some white vans. I then proceeded to do a little bit of make up before going into Jae's mini studio and grabbed his ear piece before heading down. 

I got into the car and the driver drove me to the JYPE building which we had trouble parking to because apparently a girl group is about to leave the building and dispatch and fans are everywhere.