A komahinanami day

It was a quiet and peaceful night. There were barely any cars on the roads and barely anyone awake. In a quiet neighborhood was a decent size house and inside were three sleeping people all in a big bed together.

  They all slept peacefully until one with white hair named Nagito woke up at 6 a.m. The male carefully got out of bed so as not to wake the others. He knew the other male Hajime needed his sleep since he had work soon and just knew the female Chiaki wasn't the nicest when woken up.

  He didn't care if he was only in his boxers and a shirt he quietly left the room to go to the kitchen. The quiet footsteps got the attention of a little golden retriever who went over to the male to check him, he crouched down a bit to pet the little puppy "I'm okay hope, Daddy is just going to make breakfast. Stay on guard" he quietly said as to not be too loud as he got up.

  He turned the kitchen light on having to take a minute to let his eyes adjust to the light. Once they were adjusted he got a pan to get it heated on the stove first before getting some eggs, bacon, and some bread for toast out. He put the bread in the toaster to get that started before getting to the eggs and bacon.

  While he waited for them to cook, he got some food for the service puppy and the little raccoon. Hope waggled his tail happily getting food as the raccoon being a bit lazy stayed on her back and ate that way. Nagito chuckled at the raccoon "I wish I could do that but with my luck, I would choke" he went back to the kitchen to finish cooking breakfast. He looked at the time knowing Hajime would wake soon.

  He got a glass of orange juice out for the other when seeing him "morning Hajime, sleep well" he softly smiled as the other yawned and stretched but nodded "morning Nagito. I slept well but you know you don't have to get up early to make food" he went over to his boyfriend to hold him close and kiss him on the cheek. Nagito smiled at the kiss "I want to make sure you are fed before work. I know you work hard and long for us".

  Hajime chuckled "just don't overwork yourself. We don't need you passing out again." He stated as he started to remember the first time his boyfriend passed out on them from overdoing it. He did take his food to eat while the other went to get his work clothes out for him while he ate. "Oh Hajime, don't forget to shower and brush your teeth when done," Nagito said as he went to wake up their girlfriend, Chiaki. Or more like try to wake her up.

  Hajime looked at the time seeing it was 6:39. It surprised him how fast time was going so he had to finish eating to quickly take a shower. Him not liking being rushed did cause Izuru to copilot to help him make it quick. When he was dressed he said bye to both his partners and gave them both a quick goodbye kiss before heading out to work.

  Nagito made sure to lock the door behind Hajime before going back to Chiaki to help her wake up. He had to make sure not to trip on hope so he stopped looking down "hope..please don't walk between my legs." He motioned hope to his side and was glad the pup listened "guard just in case I do get close to passing out" he was glad that hope was well trained for such a young dog.

  Nagito went back to the room he shared with his partners to see his girlfriend still in bed. He sighed as he slightly shook her, not getting a reaction so he came up with an idea "don't you have a stream soon? Would be ashamed if you didn't make it on time." He said and watched her sit up "thought so" he crossed his arms.

  Chiaki yawned and looked at the time "Nagito it's 7 in the morning. I don't stream until later." She groaned but let him help her out of bed. "I know but you need to shower," he said knowing she needed to shower. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she used it to jump and wrap her legs around his waist having him hold her "can you bath me? I'm too tired." She rested her head on his shoulder.