First Impression

I could not stop staring. I sat there open mouthed, gazing at them standing in the door way.

"HELLO", Ron said loudly.

I quickly snapped out of it. I blink harshly and stopped bopping my knee up and own with anxiety.  Compose yourself Reya, you got this. This is your life now. I looked back up after collecting myself.

"Yes you can sit here" I said as I scooted over for Hermione to sit with me. 

As they put all their stuff in the compartment I wondered why they had moved places during the middle of the train ride. The train had left during the day and it was the middle of the night now. Why'd they move?

I glanced over to look at harry. His face was pale and his lips tinted brown as he shoved his bad on the shelf and pushed his wand into his jacket. He was holding chocolate in his hand.

First day of third year. Dementor attack.

The must have shifted compartments after the attack, and the chocolate was from Remus.

REMUS.

They immediately rushed in and started loading there stuff, taking out food, pulling out books. And all I could do was giggle and stare. The loud noises of the train and them bustling around in the compartment muffled my horrendous squeaking.   

After they had cozied up, Hermione turned abruptly to me making me almost piss myself.

"I've never seen you around before, what house are you in? You look our age." she asked in her pleasant British accent.

"I'm a new student, I'm getting sorted today. I'll be a 3rd year just like you 3 though" I explained.

"I was trained and caught up in my 3 years that I missed of wizarding studies over the summer by Dumbledore"

Wow, I thought to myself. I never had that memory before. I remember being taught by Dumbledore every Tuesday and Thursday over the summer. And being taught by Snape every Wednesday and Friday. I also already knew Hagrid since he would come with Dumbledore occasionally. I had new memories, I was a new person.

"That's great, I hope you get sorted into Gryffindor!", she exclaimed.

Gryffindor. Please.

"Well I'm Hermione Granger, This Ronald Weasley; you can call him Ron, and that's Harry Potter"

I smiled and Hermione and looked over at Ron who shot me a grin with his candy stuffed cheeks. And I when I looked over at Harry he was staring, basically zoned out on my face.

"I know exactly who you guys are. I know a lot about you guys." I said, with the slightest smirk looking blank and mysterious.

What was I doing, I was literally not doing that on purpose. It's like I'm two different people. I'm acting like a psychopath. I'm acting like a Lestrange.

Ron was looking at me all confused at what I just said. Hermione was waiting for me to respond with something else. And Harry still zoned out on my face.

"HARRY" Hermione whispered in the loudest way possible.

"Sorry mione"

He looked right back at me.

"It's nice to meet you....?" he trailed off.

He wanted my name. Reya Lestrange RIDDLE.

"Um, I'm Reya." I said, looking straight into his blue green eyes.

No way I was going to say my last name so soon, this would've been worse than the dementor attack. OH HI, IM REYA RIDDLE, PLEASED TO MEET YOU CHOOSEN ONE, MY FATHER WANTS TO KILL YOU. Anything but that.

"Nice to meet you Reya", he said.

He was almost stuttering. He was looking all over my face, and kept licking his lips. He finally sat and adjusted him self and started fluffing up his hair. Oh my, was I making Harry Potter nervous. I did script that I was one of his love interests. He was giving me the treatment that he gave Cho when he first saw her. Having a nervous panic moment in front of the girl he likes. But, he was doing better than his moment with Cho in 4th year, he was concealing it. Probably the effect of me scripting that he's more bold, and less shy.

Shortly after, Hermione started reading, Ron and Harry both fell asleep. And I.. well I just stared at them in awe while giggling. I looked at Hermione's eyebrows twist and turn as she flipped though the pages of her brown covered book. Ron snoring with peppermint in his hands. And Harry lightly sleeping with his cheek against the cold window making the outlines I could see bright red. I could not contain myself. I was with the Golden Trio.