Chapter 1 - The Beginning of Everything

In every generation in Cherry Blossom Valley, there would be 7 mysterious people chosen to protect the cottage in the valley. The time period was 652, the 37th generation of the mysterious heroes. Although the cottage had no idea why this was happening, Horatia Bella, the most beautiful girl of the cottage decided to go to Sunset Beach. The beach was her favorite place to work on her homework. She had always loved the beach since she was little; it would remind her of her mother singing before the sunset.

She had always finished her work right before the sunset to turn day into night. As she then finished her work, she was off to go back home. But as you might not know Bella was one out of the 7 girls who was chosen to protect the cottage. She had one of the most powerful powers that could ruin life itself. She was able to see the future, past, and present. She could even freeze time whenever she wanted to! Although she could change the past, it was the last thing she would do, from her mother dying to her mother still living. Bella preferred more being called her last name ,Bella, for which it reminded her more of her mother than anything else she could ever wish for. Although she could bring her mother back to this day, it was better to face the pain than having the "perfect" life.

As Bella was leaving she saw the future, and whenever this happened she knew something was not right. She saw she would be running away as fast as she could to escape the beach but, Bella was very wise that she left immediately. In shock she was stopped all of a sudden by a strong breeze of wind pushing against her body. As though it seemed life was about to be over she remembered the days that were the best in her life. From the days she rejected all the boys to day she was left in the beach to die from somebody.

Soon enough a voice called out to her. "Hello? . . . Are you alone? . . . Do you want to talk with me?" Bella then knew she wasn't going to die. "Hi. I'm alone. And sure I would love to, but may you please help me from the wind blowing me?" said Bella. The mysterious person came up to her and soon let go of her. This gave Bella a conclusion that she wasn't the only one who also had powers. "Hi! Sorry to bother you but my name is Nasima Fei." Nasima said. Bella have never seen this girl in the cottage ever before. It almost reminded her of her long time friend Judy, but Judy was dead since the day she drowned in Sunny River.

"Hello. I'm Horatia but I prefer to be called Bella. I was making my way to get home but I guess it's okay." said Bella. As Nasima lets go of Bella, they start a conversation in how Nasima talked about all the things that happened in her life that caused her to be who she is now. As though Nasima thought the conversation went well, it didn't. Bella was really uncomfortable with what Nasima said about killing her friends and seeing people die in front of her own eyes. She came up with a plan where she made her excuse to use the restroom somewhere in the forest and of course Nasima let her. Bella used this moment as an opportunity to get home safe. As moments passed by, well . . . a little too long moments passed by where it so happened for Bella was taking too long for the restroom.

The sounds of twigs breakings one after another sounded just as someone was running away from the beach. Almost as if Bella was running away from Nasima, and just like that Nasima never trusted someone ever again, but this did not only make her like that but she also got mad; very mad. Meanwhile, Bella made it out of the forest and made her way to the cottage. She didn't want to look back as it was too dangerous and too risky; she ran as fast as her legs could take her. But as she got closer and closer to the cottage she realized someone was following her. 

She could see a figure getting bigger and she kept turning around back and forth trying to focus on the path ahead of her. Once Bella was close enough to the nearest home she turned around to find the figure was gone. She was so relieved that once she turned around she saw Nasima right in front of her. "Looks like we meet again, my precious doll!" Just like that Bella quickly thought in a way to save herself once more, she froze time. Bella tried hard enough to think of a way to escape and luckily she thought of reversing back time to where she was making her excuse. This was not easy for her to think about but whenever she was caught in a situation where she was pressured things didn't always go for they ways she wanted it to go like. It got colder and colder by the second like if the wind get control somehow.

Bella couldn't take it anymore for the more she kept pressuring herself her powers were getting weaker by the second; if she was pressured too hard her powers would end up not working until the next day. And just like that the most powerful and strong breeze of wind she ever felt gave her the worst rough landing on the ground. It hit her so hard that it made her pass out.