Mingi's past :(

Mingi's past.
tw/abusive home, self harm,

Mingi came from a broken home. Alcoholic dad. drugy mom. He had to earn his meals and didnt get to eat dinner every day. He wasn't treated like their child, he was treated like their slave. clean the house, make them dinner , washing the clothes even helping with his fathers friend sexaul needs. All of this on top of school. His grades were a big part of how he got to live. If he got anything under a B+ then he didnt get to eat dinner.

He thought how it was now was bad but it got even worse when his father found his diary.The diary talking about Mingi being gay. His dad was so disgusted that he beat mingi even more then he did before. He couldn't eat for a week either. But the worst part was that his dads friends that he would normaly sexualy please started not coming on Saturdays like before, until his father brought new people. Men. Mingi knew that they weren't friends because his dad hated gay people.

These men would give Mingi's father money , his mom would give mingi a good bye kiss and  then the men would take Mingi up stairs. It was a nightmare. These sesions would last for 1-2 hours. They weren't gentel towards Mingi either, Mingi would be left with bruses on his hips ,arms and legs. There were new Guys every time and only a couple came more then 4 times. Even though his mom was getting money she still didnt like that these men in their 20's were pounding her 14 year old in the ass every Saturday. This cause eve more screaming and broken glass.

This went on for years all the way until he was 18 and the older he got the older the men got . Sometimes they were in their 40's.

Mingi hit 18 and moved out his grades were great and was able to get into a cheap college. He got a job at a popurlar supermarket at 19 and now is 20 and is doing good. But his past left him with depresion, anxeity ,and semi-trust issues. He spends most of his time at a coffee shop , its quiet and calming just how he likes it.

Author: i hope you guys like it so far! This is my very first ff, EVER!!!!!! If you guys any recommend or have any tips please tell me :)