STOP SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION!

TRIGGER WARNING: OVERLY SENSITIVE TOPICS! BE WARY.

This chapter was posted on Feb 17, 2021

This chapter has been edited on Feb 18, 2021. (I was way too aggressive, and as it seems, I've offended people. it was 12 am, I was tired, and this chapter was a messy word-vomit/rant. I'm sorry for affecting you in any way.)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

THE WARNINGS/MATURE RATINGS ARE NOT USELESS!

PLEASE spread this around. Spread this instead of fake info. Wattpad will not be taking down EVERY mature rated 17+ book out there. THEY ARE NOT BANNING NSFW CONTENT!! ONLY stories with overly sensitive/prohibited topics!! READ THE "CLEARING THINGS UP" CHAPTER AGAIN. PLEASE.

Do not react before you actually understand what's going on. You see 200 comments and you head straight to it to complain instead of READING THE CONTEXT.  Don't copy what everyone else is saying. Understand the situation for yourself FIRST.

The MATURE RATING IS NOT USELESS. PLEASE READ THROUGH THE GUIDELINES. know that Wattpad still allows sexual content UNDER THE RIGHT CONDITIONS.

just incase you've forgotten, the MAIN REASON we're mad at Wattpad is because they deleted the work of Authors with no warning whatsoever. But i am NOT against the reinforcement of their laws! THESE LAWS MAKE SENSE.

Stop spreading false information. Get it right. Don't go to your mb and go, "moving to a diff site cause Wattpad's gonna delete all nsfw books 🙄🙄" NO! THEY ARE NOT, AND YOU'RE CAUSING UNNECESSARY PANIC!

But hey, at the end of the day, I don't know you, and you don't know me. I am not in control of what you do or don't write. All I'm asking is that you PROPERLY understand what's going on. I hope you realize that by going against the guidelines, you agree with everything on the list of prohibited topics.

Read. It. Right.

And don't spread false info.

But i wanna give out a HUGE thanks to everyone who ACTUALLY BOTHERED to ask questions when they didn't quite understand. Thank you to everyone who is currently helping me correct the false info now.

I made this book to try and spread awareness, but then I wake up to find that everyone's planning to sign petitions to get the books back?? GUYS, THINK IT THROUGH. By making a petition to get these books back, you're also advocating for the books that contain sensitive topics such as r*pe, s*xual harassment, cp, ETC.

Also you guys keep commenting Wattpad's paid books and saying, "Oh what about ___ then? What about ___? Or ____?" AGAIN: nsfw content IS STILL ALLOWED, AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T HAVE PROHIBITED CONTENT!

If you're wondering where your favorite smut books went, they're mostly just unpublished. NOT deleted. Authors are editing their books to fit the guidelines as we speak. EVERYBODY CALM DOWN. the people who's books actually got deleted are handling this situation way better than you are.

Do your research.

PLEASE.