dark skin, white tape

Judith walked up to cam, bitting her lips. "Hey baby...." the 16 year old blushed, her brown face having lots of red on it.
Cam looked up from his switch and tilted his head. Judith handed him white duct tape "will you tape me up?" She asked. They had been dating for 3 years now. So she thought it would be okay. Cam squealed and took the duct tape.
"I've been waiting for this!" He yelled with joy. Judith smiled brightly as cam taped her hands behind her back. Then taped her feet together. He then taped her arms down, the duct tape going across her black shirt, resting under her boobs. He then taped her thighs together, making her grey sweat pants even tighter on her. Judith giggled as she hopped in place. Her pink fuzzy socks softly patting the carpet in cams room. "I love you~" she said right before cam taped her mouth shut with the white duct tape.
"I love you too~" cam said as he picked up his girlfriend, then climbed into bed with her and cuddled her.
"Mph~~!" She squealed and wiggled around. Having the time of her life. They were having a sleep over, so she was going to be bound and gagged for awhile.

Cams uncle Tommy opened cams door to check on them. "You two aren't having sex are you?"

Judith turned bright red "mph!!! Nmmmmm mmmm mph!!!" She shook her head.

"No uncle Tommy. Just cuddling the cutest girl in existence" cam said as he kissed Judith's gag. Judith squealed with joy.

"Just messing with ya kiddo. I ordered you two love birds a pizza. And don't worry about sarah, cam. I got her. You just focus on your sleep over." He ruffled cams hair and walked out.

Judith got all excited about the pizza.

"Guess I'll have to feed you when its here huh~?" Cam said.

"Mhm mhm mhm!!!!!" Judith moaned happily into her gag.

"You remember the time when you tied me up when we were little?" Cam said stroking Judith's hair.

Judith closed her blue eyes and thought. "Hmmmmm.... mph!!!! Mhm!!!"

When they were younger they would play cops and robbers. Judith usually won and tied cam up. stuffing a sock into his mouth a few times. Taping his mouth shut a few times too.

"Maybe tomorrow you can tape me up~~"

Judith smiled enough that it showed on the duct tape, she started nodding like crazy. "Mph!!! Mhm mhm mmmmmmmmmmph!!!!"

"Bet you cant wait to gag my autistic ass" cam and judith both laughed.

When the pizza got there and uncle tommy brought it in, cam peeled the tape off of Judith's mouth. He kissed her deeply. "God damn I love you so much"

"I love you too~" judith smiled.

Cam proceeded to grab a slice and feed it to judith. Pizza sauce falling onto her pants and both of them laughing.

After all the pizza was gone cam retaped her mouth and cuddled her. "Goodnight my love..." cam said kissing Judith's gag.

"Mph~~~~" she purred as she rested her head on cams chest and fell asleep.