01 | I'LL LIVE AGAIN

"THIS LIFE WAS SHIT"

she laughed hysterically like a maniac, the beautiful sight in front of her greets as she looks down in the city she's lived and suffered in. her flowing pink cotton candy hair danced in the wind atop the building. swaying rapidly as if it knew what the pink haired girl was about to do.

her red converses that were a little dirtied squeaked and crackled in the gravel edge. it was the start of winter and it had started snowing since weeks ago- well not that it mattered anymore.

her beige light brown coat that helped her throughout three years of winter danced along with her hair as the wind got stronger from the top.

"MOM, YOU FUCKING WHORE " she laughed and cackled once more, tears built up and were quickly gone as she laughed alone by herself. the cold, the quietness of winter, the hopelessness and the insanity she felt creeping up on her.

"my life was an absolute shit show, and it's about time we close it's curtains!" she narrated loudly to herself, already spiraled into insanity. as if a game show host, she enthusiastically announced the closing remarks.

the closing remarks of her life that was.

╬╬═════════════╬╬

A bright and shining room of white was all that met her, she wondered if she was blind, and what direction she was facing.

"seems like you're awake?" a mellow and soft voice called out to the cotton candy haired girl.

"god damn, no shit i am. and who the fuck are you" she cussed out, not really wanting to deal with anyone's bullshit since well- she did just die. wait didn't she?

"hey now, lets cool down on the curses alright?" the voice tried to convince the pink haired girl, playfulness evident in the voice.

"My name is Barbatos. and i am a god." a little tiny fairy like entity appeared in front of her, it was a hooded little fairy which was to be fair, cute. but in this situation it was outrageous.

"God? you're a god?" she scoffed at the little fairy, she herself found the god quite cute. not like she would say that out loud though.

"yesyesyesyes!" Barbatos flew in circles around the pink haired girl rapidly, excited that the cotton candy girl had taken this situation some what rationally.

"so i really did die?" a small gentle smile painted her lips, finally relieved by the burden, she'd been carrying for many years.

"welll yes and no? to be specific with you, you are now standing between earth and heaven" Venti zoomed on her face, barbatos's tiny little hands booping the girl's nose.

"there's no need for judgement, take me directly to hell, Lord Barbatos." her gentle smile never disappeared on her face. barbatos felt pity for the young woman who was used and abused by her own birth mother. looking at her was painful to the eyes.