FROM A BOY...

Incubus: male demon who preys on women for sex, especially while they are sleeping.

*
*
*

"Aaaah... Don't stop" you whisper as you grip on the bed sheets tightly "I'm cumming" you cry out through greeted teeth, furiously rubbing on your aching and throbbing nub. "Fuck... Aaaah... Chanyeol..." You moan his name as you push yourself over the edge, finally grasping your orgasm and letting it wash over you in waves of heated pleasure.

Once your sinful deeds accomplished you sigh to yourself... You did it again... You just couldn't help yourself, you touched yourself to your handsome boss... Again!

You clicked your tongue, annoyed at your own lack of will.

Chanyeol was the head of the ophthamology department at the SM Medical Center where you worked. Doctor Park Chanyeol was everything a woman of 24 years of age, like yourself, could desire. He was tall, had strong broad shoulders, he had big muscular arms, he was unbelievably attractive with his big eyes and adorable ears. And on top of that he was incredibly smart and a complete gentleman. Always considerate of his team and gosh... his smile...ugh... definitely the deadliest part.

As an ophthalmologist of said team, you worked directly under him. And God knew how much more you wanted to do under him...

You shook your head...

I really gotta stop dreaming about my married boss

'Cause yes he was married, happily married. And yes, your little thoughts and heart flutters were nothing more than that... dreams, just silly dreams.

You sigh and flip to your side, tucking your head comfortably on your pillow to finally have some sleep. Not even taking the time to slip your panties back on. Simply adorning your night gown.

*.*.*

You have no idea how long you've been sleeping for but you're woken up by the sound of a pair of lips smaking and the feeling of the said lips attached to your naked shoulder. You blink a few times, your blurry eyes, adapting to the dark room solely illuminated by the rays of the full moon peaking through the blinds. Your eyes fall on the dark brown tult of hair occupied with gently nibbling on your collarbone.

"Hmmm... You finally woke up y/n?" The man lifts his head...

CHANYEOL?!?!

You yeet yourself to the the head board, covering yourself with your blanket. Chanyeol is not at all startled and just joins you up the matress. He leans in and starts to playfully lick around your ear.

"Aaah" A soft moan escapes your lips. You immediately clap your hand over your traitorous mouth, refraining from moaning again. Your ears have always been your weak spot.

"Oh baby, you're so sensitive" his deep voice resonates in your ear, shivers run down your spine as you fight the urge to lean your head back to give him more access to your neck.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing?" You ask in a whisper, trying not to whimper. Chanyeol smirks against your skin.

"Come on baby... You know what I'm doing" He marks a silence to suck on your lobe. "I'm here to make your dreams come true" Your eyes shot open.

"How do you know about that?" You push him away to have a look at his face.

"I just do" he shrugs before trying to go back to your neck but you stop him.

"There's no way Doctor Park would know or even act like that at all... Who are you?" You ask squinting. The man chuckles, incredulous.

"Y/n... It's me Chanyeol your super sexy gynecologist boss"