chapter 1

this story is probably gonna suck. and duckie is from pretty in pink if you havent watched the movie yet.

-cat out-

-----------------

*mehl's pov*

i was walking alone and im litterally scared to death. but i mean its not dark yet so i might not get jumped or maybe even raped since i'm a girl.

ive been walking for about 20 minutes and i notice a dark figure has been following me, so its time to start freaking out.

i began to pick up my pace & soon starting sprinting.

i took corners and hid into a dark alleyway catching my breath.

i waited about 5 minutes until i should leave.

when i walked out of the alley someone grabbed me so i closed my eyes and started screaming & this person put there hand over my mouth.

''shh, shh. its just me two-bit.'' he said.

i opened my eyes and there stood him.

''what are you doing walking by yourself at night.''

i just noticed that its already jet black outside.

''i wanted food so i walked and got me food.'' i said and continued walking.

''well you shouldve called for one of us to come get you.'' he said.

i rolled my eyes and walked into the curtis house.

i havent even introduced myself.

well my name is mehlissa cade, so you can guess that my brother is johnny cade. anyways i have medium brown hair with natural blonde highlights that is medium length. i have light brown eyes and i'm 15. im currently dating dallas winston even though the gang espically my brother don't ever want me to date him. i guess you can say i have nice personallity and a caring person but im kind of bad person. i got kicked out of school and i have got arrested multiple times.

ok back to the story.

when i walked in johnny immediatly stood up. hes probably about to yell at me.

''where have you been? you've been gone for the whole day and you didnt tell us where you have been. you know you could've gotten killed! you know ive been getting sick & tired of your behavior lately. its probably because you have been hanging with dallas but i told you he's no good to you.'' he screamed.

damn i wondered who busted a nut in his cereal this morning.

''well ok, you dont have to yell at me.'' i said.

''you know you should be happy that im actually here for you and taking care of you because if something happend to you mom and dad could care less.'' he said making a point but eh i didnt really care.

i rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen to get water.

''hey. you know you should listen to your brother he's been taking care of you for all these years.'' ponyboy said.

''but nothing even happened so why do you guys even bother.'' i said.

''mehl, you don't see it but we love you to death and would go crazy if something bad ever happened to you.''

''yeah, ok, whatever.'' i said and walked out to the living room and sat on the couch to watch whatever was on tv.

Johnny wasn't here so i figured he left somewhere.

as a matter of fact i dont think anyone was here.

so i used the rotary phone to call dallas since i was lonely.

in 10 minutes he was already here.

he kissed me and then layed down next to me.

"so where is everyone.'' he said as he cuddled into me.

"I don't really know." I said.

we talked for the rest of night & eventually fell asleep ill probably get in trouble when

johnny gets back since im not allowed to be alone with dallas.

*time skip to the morning*

i woke up to everyone staring at us like what tf creep much.

''why is he here.'' johnny said.

oh no not again.

''what can you leave me alone. you act like you own me or something.'' i said annoyed.

''we leave for 1 hour and you bring dallas over. he couldve made a baby inside of you.''

this bitch.

''well he didnt.'' i said and walked onto the porch to sit down.

dallas soon came out and joined me & we layed down until sunset came.