3

Damian's POV
I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh as I stare at the large pile of paperwork infront of me I have been here for almost 2 hours and made only a dent in this shit I turn my head and smile as I see my baby playing with some dolls and babaling to himself why cant I be with my baby.....I turn my head back to my work and continue
°1 hour later°
A knock on my door yanks me from my work I was almost done who could be here at this time I look over at Tola and he is ingrossed in the T.V tail happily wagging I decide to allow him to be in here while I check the door "Hey baby" His attention almost instanly falls on me as he whips his head in my direction "Yesh daddy" "I am going to go answer the door but you can stay here and finish your cartoons ok baby" He nods "Thank you daddy" I smile and leave as his attention falls back on the T.V once more I make it to my front door and open it to reveal...........The shit stains I have call Tolas parents.."What are you doing here." I say as calmly as I can "We are here to please beg you to return our baby to us we swear we have changed our ways. Look we even made a room for him and everthing." Tolad 'Mother' pleas and shows me a room that looks decorated nicely I suppose but thinking of everything that they have done a may try to continue if I could even imagine loosing my baby "My answer is no." Tolas mother falls to the ground "PLEASE LET ME SEE MY BABY PLEEEEAAASE" She starts squealing I panic since I do not live alone in my building and Tola is a few rooms away "Shut up!" I yell at her "I will allow you 5 minutes to say goodbye and try anything and you will die" When I finish karen jumps up and ussurs herself in her husband for some reason never spoke and stood there "Uhhh come in?" He looked like he came out of a daze and nodded for some reason he looked sorrowful and regretful I felt bad for him but why the attitude change? Whatever "I will get Tola you two sit here ok" they nod and karen makes herself comfortable but Vincent stared at her in disgust and sat away from her ok I am really confused I walk to my office and see my little sweety watching his cartoon still "Hey baby" Just like before he whips his head to look at me while pausing his cartoon "I know that this is going to be hard but daddy needs you to see your parents one last time, its ok if your uncomfortable but you can stay with daddy until there gone ok" he nods sucking a lime green pacifier with a small bell attatched to the end of it. "Cmon honey bunch" I say picking him up and rubbing his belly his tail wags thumping my stomach and baas through his paci I walk to the living room but pause as Tolas parents seem to argue "I knew you where a bitch when I met you and look where we are" "Oh shut up you stupid piece of shit I needed a man and so what if I hypnotized you" tolas father was furious and now that I look at his before his eyes where red now they are a dark blue and hold on hypnosis that must be why he had the balls to attack my mother "You forced me to have a child with you and then made me abuse said child there is no amoumt of apologise I can say to that poor boy that will be close to what he needs to hear." As they continue to argue tola taps my arm "you wanna get down" i whisper he nods "ok hun I trust you" once set down tola waddles his way to his parents the bell alerting them he was in the room "Oh my ba-" but before tolas mother could finish tola runs past her to his father and makes uppy hands at first he looked confused "you want me to hold you?" He nods bell ringing with it "ok" vincent whispers and gentally picks tola up and holds him in his arms tola nuzzling into his fathers chest and he did something i didnt expect.....he started to sob while holding tola close to quietly whispering 'im sorry' Tola let him cry and nuzzled close to him karen tried to grab tola but vincent grabbed her wrist and twisted it creating a loud and prominent snap I covered her mouth before she screamed and put her to sleep I turn to see vincent coddling tola baby talking to him and yola responds with soft baas and giggles I smile "Hey vince I got a spare apartment in this building that I think would be perfect for you" He smiles "Lead the way sir"