Chapter 8- Get Some...Get some what?Candy?

~~~ ( Eleanor's P.O.V ) ~~~

"TONIGHT LETS GET SOME, AND LIVE WHILE WERE YOUNG! OH OH OH OH OH OH-OH!!!" is all I can hear in the stadium, besides thousands of screaming lunatics.

Now it occurs to me, what do they mean by, "get some." I have an idea and I'm really praying they are NOT that perverted to put things about THAT in a song (if you know what I mean.)

There's a knock as "DR Service!" (DR= Dressing Room) is called outside the door.

"Come in.." I nervously say as I straighten out my posture as the door handle turns.

"Hi I have an order of three burgers, fries, and a milkshake." The woman in the "Nandos" shirt says.

"Um I didn't order.."

"Niall did." She chirps in cutting me off.

"Okay well um how much do I owe you?" I ask, usually they say that right after they announce your order.

"Nothing, I just want to see Nialler." She says as she puts the food on the table and sits down.

I look around the room, this chic is crazy! She's not supposed to be here!!

"How bout I give you thirty?"

"No, I really don't want money, I just want to meet Niall."

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that."

"Says who? Who are you anyways?"

Who am I? oh crap! I can't tell her who I am because then she'd ask me why I'm here and I certainly CAN NOT TELL HER THAT I'M LOUIS' GIRLFRIEND! Uh think think think...

"Jessica."

"Nice to meet you Jessica, I'm Tasha a Nando's employee as you can see" She says in the middle of a laugh. I fake a laugh just to be kind, god knows that she might pull out a knife or try to stab me to death or something.

"So how are you connected to the boys?" She asks curiously.

"I'm uh... their babysitter."

"Babysitter? I'll believe that when Zayn doesn't care about his appearance anymore.You'll be lucky if I don't call security on you." She sneers as she rolls her eyes.

Now I've had it. "Security on me? I have a PASS as you can see and I should be the one calling security on YOU!" I say while I snap my fingers in z-formation. Hehe the "Louis sass master snap."

Her facial expression turns horrified and she quickly leaves the room. Don't let the door smack you in the arse on your way out you bloody female smelly arse dog... okay maybe that was a little far.

I get up, stretch my legs, and close the door before she comes back or anyone else in that fact. The overpowering smell of the burgers is really making me hungry. I should "test" them just in case they are poisonous or something..

~~20 minutes later~~

As I shove my face with burgers and fries, the boys enter the room all sweaty and hyper as usual.

"Hey babe!" Louis says as he hugs me, lifting me up off the floor and spinning me around. "You smell like sweat get off me." I complain trying to cover up the secret Louis just exposed to the rest of the band. As he puts me down everyone's mouths are open and speechless.

"No no it's not what you think." I say trying to convince them but their open speechless mouths turn into dirty smirks.

"Your secret is safe with us." Niall says to me and Louis as the others nod their heads in agreement. "Common give her a kiss already!" Harry says.

Well apparently Louis had no problem following those directions because he spun me around and planted a big sweet one right on my lips. *BOOM* Goes the volt of electricity in my veins. This feeling is something I wouldn't mind getting used to.. hehe.

I smile and pull away as the boys hoot and holler and be the public disturbances they are. But hey, you gotta love them.

~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days I have been BUSY!!! And right now I'm on vacation but I'm doing my best to fit this in my schedule, things will be back to normal next week I promise.

ANYWAYS...

How do you guys like the book?!? Leave me feedback like AHH!!! I love coming on and seeig that this book had 169 reads and then the next morning it had 222:) Idk it just made me happy I guess haha:P

Anyways I LOVE YOU GUYS!

And I'm going to be calling you my "meatballs" for now on:) So yeah..enjoy the book my meatballs:)