Episode 8 : Unexpected Visitors

It is now a saturday morning and inside the home of Sam and Mason, the two best friends just woke up in their bedroom........

Sam: (climbs down the double deck) (feels confused at Mason awake) ugh... it is such a surprise to see you awake already... we always go late in weekends......
Mason: (dries his hair with a towel) aren't you aware of the smell of breakfast?
Sam: (smells cooking from outside the bedroom) wait... are you cooking already?
Mason: (stands up and holds Sam's shoulder) bro... I do not want you to take this as an insult but your sister is creepy... how did she got in our place....
Sam: did we lock the doors?
Mason: I am even questioning that right now because... (shrugs) I do not even know.....
Sam: (bites his lips) I am sorry if she is kinda annoying....
Mason: it is not your fault Sam and I know we are all in this together to hide who we are to her for a while..... (opens the bedroom window) and I stayed here and took a bath until you wake up because we are not close.....
Sam: (nods) well bro... just lock the bedroom door before you go out for breakfast... I will be there in case she needs any help... (left)
Mason: I do not think she needs any help... she got in this home..... (starts combing his hair)

At the dining area of the house, Desiree was there serving the breakfast she made and surprisingly, Baron and Jameson were there......

Desiree: I am so excited to surprise my brother that his classmates are here.... you guys seem to be close.....
Baron: ugh......
Jameson: (elbows Baron) yeah... haha... him and I have been classmates for 2 or 3 years already so yeah... it has been a long time....... (cuts off Baron)
Jameson: (yawns) (enters the room) Desiree... how the hell did you got inside the... (eyes widens at Baron and Jameson) Desiree.... why are they doing here? why are there other people in the house?
Desiree: I saw them hanging outside the house and I was curious that they might be your friends and they are...... so I invited them over for breakfast.... (smiles) you two are friends right???
Sam: (nods) they are but... I do not allow.....
Jameson: (smiles slightly at Sam)
Desiree: (listens carefully to Sam)
Sam: (takes a deep breath) you know... never mind... I cannot bring back the past to control what happens right now so... yeah! (sits on a dining chair) (looks at Jameson and Baron) good morning... (looks seriously away)
Mason: (enters the room) good morning Sam and Sam's.... (eyes widens at Baron and Jameson) Jameson?! Baron? (smiles awkwardly) why are you all here???
Baron: honestly... we are here because...
Jameson: (cuts off Baron) (elbows Baron) we are here because we really wanted to ask you if we can do little a reporting today.. discuss it.... (smiles)
Mason: if it is okay with Sam.... (looks concerned at Sam) it is okay with me... we can be in the living room to discuss it....
Sam: yeah you guys can... (stands up) you guys can discuss it here now.... I will be in the kitchen to not bother you all... (left)
Desiree: is Sam always like that? is that how he treats visitors???
Mason: (shakes his head) not that he do not treat visitors well.... we do not really invite people over...
Desiree: (nods) that is what he was holding back....
Jameson: (sadly looks down)
Mason: that is how he is... I guess you know he is not that easy to socialize......
Desiree: you have a point but... anyways... eat well guys! I will make one for Sam too... (left)
Baron: is he gonna be okay? (feels sad)
Mason: (nods) he surely will be.... (feels guilty)

It is now getting dark and at the front porch of the mansion, Sam was there looking at his phone and declining clients......

Sam: (stares sadly while typing about declining offers)
Jameson: (walks out of the mansion) (notices Sam having conversations on his phone) (coughs)
Sam: (feels surprised at Jameson) what the... (feels serious) have you been watching me for a long time???
Jameson: (shakes his head) I just walked out.... (sits on an outdoor chair)
Sam: (feels uncomfortable with Jameson)
Jameson: but are you okay with that life? I know it helps you with whatever helps you but are you happy that way?
Sam: (feels offended) who are you to ask things like that... we are not friends and you are going to jump to my life.....
Jameson: (holds Sam's hand) Sam.... I know we are not friends yet because we do not talk often but..... I also do not want to start it in this situation....
Sam: this is not the start of it Jameson.... and even if you were, I will never open this world of mine to you because you will never going to understand it....
Jameson: but I understand what you feel.... and I want to help because I do not feel like there's something great in the end of what you are doing....
Sam: (stands up angrily) just like what I said... you do not know anything and I am used to having this type of life so please... would you stop forcing yourself into knowing somebody's life because I am not letting you into this.. this is mine and this is how I live!! (cries hard)
Jameson: but why Sam?? (feels sadly concerned)
Sam: if this is your trick to study me and how I work my life? I am not going to be fooled that easy...... (walks and whispers closely to Jameson) if you are smart enough and concerned enough, why would you use me for your own success??? your grades against my dignity.... (about to leave) I do not even know if I still have one!! (walks away from his home) (left)
Jameson: (tears falls on his face) Sam!!! (feels stressed)
*Mason and Baron peeks on the window at Jameson looking at Sam leaving)
Baron: (whisper to Mason) I cannot blame how Sam interprets it.... it is just something he can't speak about...
Mason: glad Desiree is not here...
Baron: why?? doesn't she know?
Mason: what do you think? (looks at Baron)
Baron: (looks down sadly)
Mason: (in his mind) and there is more to know that is hidden....
Jameson: (keeps crying) (keeps wiping his tears)

This is it!! 8 episodes through the series.. tune in!
#AlternativeUnexpectedVisitors