Again in Buenos Aires

Tini's P.O.V.

First let me introduce myself to you. I'm Martina Stoessel but everyone calls me Tini. I'd been to Europe for about two years, but then it got time to move back to where I was born, my home city, Buenos Aires. I told my parents, but I was 19 so I had decided to move into my own apartment. I was offered a record deal and I couldn't wait to see all my friends and my family. I actually hadn't seen them for two whole years so I didn't really know what they were gonna say when they would see me. I just hoped I wouldn't meet my ex-boyfriend Peter Lanzani. I really thought I loved him but then I discovered how love really feels like...

"Tini!", a voice shouted from behind me. It was my mum. She hugged me tightly. "But what are you wearing?!"

I looked at my clothes and noticed how warm it is. I totally forgot it's the other way round here. It was February, summer and not winter. I put off my jacket. "I totally forgot it"

"I see, too much Europe?", my mother laughed.

"Where is dad?", I asked.

"I'm sorry, honey, we're divorced", mum said quitly.

"What?" I couldn't believe it. I missed it all. Everything changed. "Does he know I'm here?"

"I don't think so", she said then. "We don't really talk with each other..."

"But what happened?"

"That's a long story, let's just talk about the good things, okay?", she said and drove me to my apartment.

"This looks beauitful", I said as we entered it.

"I know, I've chosen it all for you, I guess you still like the same things", she said. "I thought you'd have changed a lot"

"I'm still the same. Okay, I've changed a bit but that's normal, we all changed. Buenos Aires changed too..."

"What do you mean with that?"

"Eh, nothing...do you know if Jorge still lives here?"

"No, sorry, but you could ask Mercedes, she's still here"

"Do you know where she lives?"

"Not really, but I've seen her lots of times at a café, she comes there quite a lot, you could look for her there", my mother said and wrote the café's address down on a piece of paper.

"Thanks", I said.

"By the way, Violetta is on tv right now, do you want to watch it?"

"They still show it?", i asked surprised.

"Of course they do, lots of people still watch it!", my mum mentioned while turning on the tv. The next thing I saw were Jorge's lips on mine.

"Awww", my mum said. I still looked at the screen. That was mine and Jorge's fifth tv kiss, it was at the wedding of Vilu and Leon, but just a dream. We also kissed off tv but just to practise.

"You make quite a good couple actually", my mum said.

"Huh?"

"I said that you and Jorge make quite a good couple"

"You think?", I said surprised. "You never said that before"

""But just because you were with Peter"

"Really?", I mumbled. "Anyways, I'll go to the café you told me about now, I'll call you soon, ok?"

"Okay, but don't forget it!", my mum said and we left the apartment together.

"Bye, mum"

"See you soon", she shouted but I was gone already.

I was hoping to see Mechi, I couldn't wait to see her. Before leaving to Barcelona she was my best friend, I hoped I could gain her as a friend again. I only knew Lodo returned to Italy and Samuel to Brazil. Mechi was probably still here, where else could she have been? The café was right in front of me. Starbucks? Seriously? Why hadn't my mum told me that earlier? It's very big, I hadn't seen a that big one before. Most of the seats weren't even taken. It was a two-story Starbucks. I was about to go in but I fell down. Surprisignly someone caught me.

"Jorge"