New People? -Chapter 2

"UGHHH WHERE IS IT" i screamed under the bed, i basically messed up my entire room looking for my ring, "What's the worst that could happen in one day? It's not like one day could be different from the others" with that i just sat up, walked away from my messy bedroom, down the stairs, picked up my shoes and backpack and went to the bus stop, it was currently 7:30 and the bus arrives at 7:35 so 5 more minutes until it arrives, great.

I just sat down, got my phone out of my white bag and earphones to listen to TT by Twice A.Beautiful Song.

Just after the song i checked the time and it was 7:33 2 more minutes until the bus, but then i felt a tap on my shoulder, i looked at him and i immediately felt bad for him, "Ma'am, do you have any spare change?" I felt my heart burst inside of me, after i got the ring i became the opposite of the 7 deadly sins and got the title "Miss Mary 2.0" at school, didn't really care though, "Of course i have spare change, wait let me just.." i dugged down my bag for my wallet, which consisted 800,000 won, it's for the grocery shopping and if you're asking me where i got the money from, it's from my parent's, i didnt even ask for it, i even said no to them, they just forced me to shut up and take the money, my mum's job is being a lawyer and my dad was a famous doctor, while soobin is a real estate seller, yeah we're rich, but i dont depend on my parents for money, and we arent like those mean rich fanily in k-dramas.

"Here take it, you deserve it" i smiled at his widened eyes, "M-ma'am i think you gave me the wrong amount, this is 100,000 won" "Im pretty sure that, you deserve and want this money right? Then what's stopping you? Im giving it to you right here right now" "THANK YOU MA'AM, I and starving right now but i wont be anymore because of YOU! Thank you so much!" He kept thanking me and bowing at me as i giggled at his happiness, i hailed a cab for him and take him to a convenience store to buy some clothes and told him to go to the mall after, after him saying a 100 more thank you's the bus i was waiting for was finally here.

"Hey Bob" "Hey Seo Eun, still early as always ey?" "Yup" popping p at the end, i found my bestfriends quickly after greeting bob the driver, "Hey girls! Whatchu doing this fine morning?" "HEYYYY SEOONIEE~" All i heard, bob just chuckled on how noisy they were after they saw me, so the friend geoup just consists of Nayeon, Jihyo, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Momo, Sana, Chaeyoung, Mina and me, im the maknae of the friend 10 girls including me, we call ourselves Twice, yeah it was our song i was listening to, and i was the one that came up with "TWICE", it's because we can touch people's heart twice, once through their ears, and once again with their eyes.

Nobody really hates us, yeah you can call us popular but only in our school and 3 more close schools, i dont know why though, it may be because we make little songs and crap.

Nayeon: Hey! You aren't wearing your special ring!

I told them about my stories if course since they are my bestfriends and they know of course what happens, so they always remind me when i forget about it.

Tzuyu: Yah! You know what happens if you dont wear it! These crappy demons appears out of nowhere and collect you like coins!

Seo Eun/Me: I know... i lost it when i was getting waken up by soobin.

They all looked at me weirdly and laughed at me, i just laughed at them but they stopped when i did, it resulted to us just looking at each other.

Mina: How do you lose a ring in your sleep while getting waken up? That's just hilarious! I imagine seeing you shaking! BAHAHSHDHD

Jihyo: Come on tell us the reason, you should lie to your bestfriendssss

All of them just agreed with her, "I TOLD YOU, SOOBIN SHAKED ME WITH ALL OF HIS MIGHT AND THE RING WAS SHAKING OUT OF MY FINGERS" they got shocked at the sudden outburst of mine but understood me since they realised they werent considering the facts and not believe me, "Sorry we thought you werent telling us" chaeyoung pouted at me, we all laughed with her at her silliness, we didnt know that we were already at school.