Safe at long last

Izukus pov

I'm finally with momma I'm really happy I don't have to go home to HIM every again. "S so mrs midorya? Do you have and kids?" I asked I didn't know how to address her and she just chuckled and answered " yes I have 3 fyumi, natsuo and shoto there all out at the minute but they should be back soon and please just call me rei"

"Oh ok mr- rei" I answered trying to be as polite as possible. "So why is everyone else here" momma asked the pros.

"Oh well I accidently added him to a pro group chat an-" hizashi started just to be interrupted by keigo.

"-nd we took an interest in him we met up today at the cat cafe down town"

"Yep and izu we need to set up a date for shopping" nemuri exited said

"Y-ye I can go whenever your free" damn it why do I always stutter.

Soon enough the door opened to show 3 kids this must be Rei's kids.
"Hey mums and ... dad what are you doing here it's only Wednesday" said the boy with plain white hair.
(a/n quick backstory enji never abused or neglected the kids they have shared custody and shoto was born with the scare from an accident that happened when he was still in the womb)

"Oh well Me and the others found izuku and izuku is inko son but they never new each other they only just met and izuku is going to be living here with you" enji explained.

"Ohh okay well I'm natsuo the girl I'd fyumi and the boy with split hair is shoto nice to meet you little bro and you pros have a boyfriend yet~"

For some reason all the pros started to blush and I also got flustered form the little bro part I've never had siblings before.

"Eehhh well I'm free now izuku why not after dinner we go shopping"
Obviously nemuri said this

"S sure I still have around £500 I can spend" eveyone looked at me funny.
(A/n yes I am using english money sue me I just didn't know what it would be in yen so I left it)
"Whats w wrong why are you looking at me like that?"

"Kid how did you get that much money" aizawa spoke

"I I have a job I own that cat cafe we were at earlier today was my day off that's why we got the food free"
They then all remembered walking out with out paying
"Oh that must be really fun place to work but what if I got you in to ua" nezu said in his creepy tone "as my personal student I let you into the school"

"W wait would you really I mean my quirk isn't anything special" I spoke rushed

"What do you you mean it's not special you grow armour that helps with your speed and strength"  most the pros yelled by most I mean aizawa was half asleep speaking.

"I mean ye I guess I can also make sticky slime baths so if anyone's behind me there just stuck b-"
I was interrupted by momma
"My baby is so powerful you need to take this opportunity is a once in a life Time i mean I'm a support hero meaning I only work when necessary but if you could be a full time hero do it baby"

"O ok mum I'll do it for you!" I said trying to sound confident

"Diners ready!"

A/n but plz read it's important
Okay so I'm sorry this took so long but I'm hoping this is a long one as well sorry if I spelt anything wrong and quick word so if you go back to one of my other chapters and look at the comments there should be just the letter b click on the comments and it's the rest of the alphabet whoever carries on that chain I will be following and checking out your book so you only have to do one letter

Anyway hope you enjoyed
Don't forget we love ✨ sparkles ✨ and we donate exept transphobia homophobia racism or anything that is rude or unkind
Hope you have a great morning/evening/night and remember you will always be loved 🥰