Nothing Will Change My Love for you

Main Characters: Tadaomi Karasuma, Irina Jelavic

Side Characters: None.

Type of Story: Angst/Sad. Song Fanfic.

Warning: Sad. 

Other notices: Happens a year after Korosensei's death. Karasuma and Irina are married.

| Lets | Start | People |

Karasuma was in his bed, breathing heavily. Irina was sitting besides him, crying.

Don't stay awake for too long, don't go to bed.

Irina has a cup of coffee in her shaky hands.

I'll make a cup of coffee for your head

Karasuma sat up, despite having NO energy within his body.

It'll get you up and going out of bed.

"Karasuma, what are you doing?" asked Irina, noticing Karasuma sitting up. He patted the bed so she can sit. Irina got the message and sat down in front of him. He rested his head on her shoulder and hugged her.

Yeah I don't wanna fall asleep,

"Irina, I don't wanna fall asleep." Karasuma said, painfully with his head banging.

I don't wanna pass away.

Irina played with his hair and hugged him back. She could no longer stop her tears from falling.

I been thinking of our future

"I've been thinking of our future, what would've happened if I never had this illness." Karasuma smiled painfully, which made Irina smile a tiny bit.

'Cause I'll never see those days.

"I don't know how I got this illness but looking back at my past, I deserve it." Karasuma said, making Irina a bit angry.

I don't know why this has happened, but I probably deserve it.

Karasuma weakly kissed Irina's shoulder, making Irina's tiny anger disappear and into more sadness.

I tried to do my best, but you know that I'm not perfect.

"Irina, I know I'm not a perfect husband but I'll make sure to watch you when I'm gone." smiled Karasuma, making Irina cry.

I've been pray for forgiveness, you've been praying for my health.

"Don't say that! You'll make it out alive, Karasuma, I know you will!" cried Irina, hugging him desperately, fearing that if she let go, he'll disappear.

When I leave this Earth, hopin' that you'll find someone else.

"Irina promise me this, after I die, find someone else to love. Don't ever think you'll be replacing me." said Karasuma, making Irina's eyes widen.