Together Forever [Hinata x Nanami] |If Izuru Kamukura Project Was Canceled AU|

"Hinata-kun!"

"What is it?" Hinata-kun turned towards me in surprise when I called Hinata-kun's name as Hinata-kun wanted to leave the park.

"I.." I have to do this, I have to confess my feelings to Hinata-kun.. this is my chance.. But..... what if Hinata-kun rejects me?

Silence then began to envelop the atmosphere. Then I started talking.

"I'm sorry" I can't... I can't do this, I'm sorry...I just can't do this... I'm too afraid.

"It's nothing.." I said in a small voice slightly lowered my head. Then Hinata-kun started to put on a sad face and pity face.... then Hinata-kun started talking.

"Nanami.." Hinata-kun said in a soft angelic voice with a small smile. Hinata-kun's voice makes me comfort and warm.

"Are you making some memories?"

"Uhm.. Sort of?"

"Make lots of them" When Hinata-kun said that I was immediately confused. Not long after the silence Hinata-kun continued his sentence.

"You're not just SHSL Gamer, you have many other good points too." I can't help but blush. Then i smiled. I love him. I love Hinata-kun. I can't deny this feeling.. just with that sentence my heart feels warm and happy and i feel butterflies in my stomach.. I.. I want to be with Hinata-kun forever.

"Bye, see you later." Hinata-kun said with a small smile.

"Mmh, see you tomorrow" I said smiling while holding the new game equipment. Then Hinata-kun walked away, walked away and away till it's out of my sight. Will.. Hinata-kun come back? I'm scared. So scared.. I was so scared that Hinata-kun would leave me. I don't know what to do.... Is.. Is my decision to let him go now is the right decision or not..? I don't know but.. I hope I made the right decision.

"Nanami-san!" Shouted a white haired man running toward me hastily.

"Ah, Komaeda-kun. What's wrong?" I asked in surprise, Komaeda-kun caught his breath as Komaeda-kun calmed himself from running hastily.

"U-Uhm.. Nanami-san, I have important information from Chisa-sensei.." Komaeda-kun's face turned slightly pale and turned away from me.

"Information from Chisa-sensei?" Komaeda-kun's face suddenly turned very pale and seemed hesitant to tell me.

"Komaeda-kun, are you okay? Your face is very pale.."

"A-Ah it's okay Nanami-san.. E-Etto... Where should I start huh... Uhm, Nanami-san. Have you heard of the Izuru Kamukura Project?" Whispered Komaeda-kun after calming himself down.

"Izuru Kamukura Project? Mhm.... Looks like I've never heard of it."

"So, Nanami-san........" Then Komaeda-kun started explaining about the Izuru Kamukura Project from what the Izuru Kamukura Project was, the history until it was finished.

"Ah, so in short Izuru Kamukura Project was an experiment to create artificial hope in normal students and create the Ultimate Hope. A student with every talent researched by Hope's Peak Academy."

"Yes it seems so.. and Chisa-sensei said that the object of the experiment was the students from the Reserve Course Department" Izuru Kamukura Project huh.. Wait a minute.. The Reserve Course Stundent is the object of this experiment.... Reserve Course Student........... a-ah no way... could it be..? H-Hinata-kun!? Wait, come think of it... Hinata-kun has been acting weird lately and he also often humbles himself.... could it be that Hinata-kun is an experimental object from the Izuru Kamukura Project!?

I have to save Hinata-kun, but... where is Hinata-kun?

"Komaeda-kun do you know where the experiment location is!?" Instantly I panicked and broke out in cold sweat.