29.

"Fuck valentines, bitch, fuck valentines, bitch
You ain't gettin' no candy."
-huncho moonk
__________________________________

"-huncho moonk__________________________________

Harlowhappy valentine's day beautiful🌹

Harlow
happy valentine's day beautiful🌹

unknown #
happy valentine's day baby girl🥺❣️

Ty
wasup? happy v-day

Mommy💜😘🤞🏾
good morning hazelnut, happy valentine's
day baby, i've left for my appointment th...

I opened my mom's message first before responding to everyone else. She had a doctors appointment at nine and made me breakfast. I texted her back thanking her, and then shot everyone else back a thank you, and happy valentine's day text except the unknown number.  I couldn't wrap my head around how this individual had my number but I ignored it.

Today wouldn't be as special for me but that was every year. It was best for me to go ahead, shower, and get dressed. It was a week day so I would work three-thirty to six instead of my regular seven to four. I dressed myself in a red collared shirt, skinny jeans, and my air forces. I did some light makeup, and curled my hair. I was in love with this orange hair and I wasn't sure when I'd take it out.
I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I opened the door to the microwave seeing heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes, french toast sticks, and a bowl of fruit. All cut up into heart shapes. It was so cute, couldn't help but to take a picture.

After I ate, I grabbed my bag and I was ready to head off to warm the car up but my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID, it was Hazel.

"Hello?" I answered, looking around the room.

"Hey, let's ride the bus today." Harlow, suggested. I narrowed my eyes to the left, we hadn't rode the bus in months.

"For what?" I asked. "The last time we rode the bus was like, October." I said, trying to remember.

"Please, it'll be like old times." She pleaded. I really wanted to drive the car. I felt comfortable and it was quieter with playing my own music.

"I don't know, Harlow. I like driving better then riding that stank ass bus." I huffed.