𝐕𝐈

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄
𝟭𝟮:𝟭𝟳 𝗽𝗺 , 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆

i walked into the cafeteria after getting me and sy some food, she asked for it so i gave it to her.

"hey y'all" i said sitting next to saniya, "heey billie.. sy is.. where sy're?" mulan asked and mahlia pointed to her lap.

there we saw sy're knocked on her lap, "sy, get up billie got your food" mahlia said taking a fry from her food.

she sat up and rubbing her eyes a lil bit, "thank you baby" she said with a rasp in her voice, "how long was she sleep to be sounding like that?" i asked and she shrugged before opening the bag.

"like 30 minutes" jamie said laying on mulan, "damn sleepy ass" i said laughing before starting to eat my food.

"how innocent are y'all" i asked, just out of curiosity and to see what i was dealing with when it came to sy're.

"my last lil piece of innocence left when i was a freshman" jamie laughed and mulan laughed aswell, everyone had answered besides sy.

"what about you sy" i asked with a raised eyebrow, "so i got a new phone case" she said showing us, attempting but failing at changing the subject.

"sy're is the most innocent out of all of us, she still has her first kiss" mahlia said with a shrug, "so you scared?" saniya said and she raised an eyebrow.

"you keep playing with me like i won't knock you into next month." she said shrugging, saniya had a surprised look on her face and i almost choked on my food.

they just dismissed us and we were chilling in my car and i took a pre-rolled blunt from my glove compartment.

i took it out and lit it before taking a hit, i passed it to sy're who looked at it in confusion.

she took a hit before passing it back to me and i could see her body relax, "you feel good don't you ma" i asked and she nodded.

the car slowly started filling up with smoke, she soon looked at me with red eyes, "you look so good right now.." she said and i smiled a bit before looking at her.

"come sit mama" i said patting my lap, she climbed over and i immediately put my hands on her ass.

she looked so good today, she had a side part with curls, a black jean jacket and a shortish black dress that stopped above her knees.

"this dress makes your body look amazing, in all its beauty.." i said rubbing my hands on her body.

i actually had the chance to finally view her body, that she swears up and down isn't perfect.

she looked at me before grabbing my chin and kissing me, i was surprised.. for someone thats a virgin she was really bold.

honestly i wasn't expecting it but i damn sure knew i had to kiss back or she would smack me, i know her.

it soon turned into a makeout session and me slipping my hand under her dress, feeling how fat her ass really was.

"damn ma, you be carrying all this ass?" i asked pulling away for hair, she giggled before she started moving my chains to get to my
neck.

she started sucking and i immediately let out a grunt, "fuck sy're.. how you find it that quick?" i said containing my moans.

after she gave me a few hickeys she sat up and bit her lip, "you have on my lipgloss and my liner" she giggled before reaching over to grab her phone out of her purse.

her ass was all in my face, she was asking to get that shit punched on, i know her backshots loud.

i smacked her ass and she let out a whimper, that goes to show she love her ass some
physical touch.

"billie stopp" she whined sitting back on my lap before taking a picture of me with her lipgloss on.

"i look good.." i said looking at the picture, "your lips are the best part" she said softly, her voice was so attractive.

"take a picture with me" i said and she picked her phone up before posing, snapping a few pictures.

for one of the pictures i took the phone and grabbed her by the neck before kissing her, she smiled into the kiss before wrapping her arms around my neck.

we took a few more before she posted some on her story.

(act like its them, yk the drill.)

syrealana 3 minutes ago..

@iiam_b my world.

"awn mama.." she said hugging me, i was currently clinging onto her because we were infront of my house and i didnt want to go home.

"sy're she gotta go home" nalani said, "i don't want her to leave me!" i whined and billie laughed before picking me up and walking into the house.

ziara was crawling around on the floor and billie gasped, "hi pretty mama!" she said as i got down and she picked zizi up.

"thats ziara" i said with a smile, billie bounced her up and down with a smile coming out, the one dimple that she had showing.

"you must got baby magic on you, zizi don't like people" i said with a slight laugh and she giggled.

"hi mami, ima come see you more" billie said putting her in the air, she let out a loud baby laugh and billie smiled.

"tt billie" nalani said and we both laughed before she took ziara to go eat sum before her doctors appointment.

"hm.. ima stay for a few more hours then ima dip out, ight?" she said and i nodded with a smile.

"yaay!!" i exclaimed and she followed me
up the stairs, to my room.

hey friends! what yall doin?
im eating pizza!!
-tink.