Chapter 1 💜

Kim Taehyung's POV:

I woke up after this nightmare again,  this nightmare haunts me from the moment my parents were murdered. I keep dreaming about this day when this son of a bitch aimed a gun at my dad's and mom's head. I wanted to go help them but I was scared and could not get out.

That day I inherited my parents' throne and became the leader of the mafia and then I swore I would not rest until I got up and killed that son of a bitch who killed my parents.

Taehyung went to the headquarters where his gang is, to locate the man who murdered his parents.

"Yoongi tell me if you found new information about that gang?"

"Yes I actually did, they plan to attack the school we own to find more information about us".

" So let's ruin their plan".

"of course boss, I'm going to prepare the weapons".

Meanwhile, as the day passes jungkook woke up and went to school. he was the most handsome guy in the school. When girls walked around him and only dreamed of being his girlfriends.

jungkook calling his best friend:

"where are you jaemin?" - said jungkook

"I'm on my way, don't worry I'm coming".

"I'm not worried, I'm just bored".

"you're very funny".

"ok bye jaemin".

jungkook went to his English class, but when he got there he remembered that he had left his English book in the locker so he decided to run fast before the class started so he would not be late. Suddenly he feels a strong pang that drops him to the floor. 

He saw a handsome man standing next to him is no other than Kim taehyung.

"You can be more careful when you run". - said taehyung

" I'm sorry but you are the one who stood in my way".

"Whatever you say just next time look where you're running".

Jungkook's POV:

How rude a person can be?

rude but handsome it is possible at all?

He was annoying and rude but still the most handsome guy that I have ever seen my entire life.
But he is annoying 😒

An hour later...

jungkook went to the music room, where the piano was and started playing.

he played peacefully and he relaxed to the sound of the music.

meanwhile, Kim taehyung came to school with his gang to check on information about the gang that killed his parents. when he suddenly heard a beautiful sound, he starts going to the room with the sound. The sound reminded him of the days when his mother played on the piano for him.

Taehyung's POV:

That was a beautiful sound that remained me the day when my parents were still alive.  I came closer to the room with the sound and saw the guy that crashed into me earlier.

he played on the piano so peacefully and that was so beautiful. he was a cute and handsome guy like a little bunny. I entered the room and then he suddenly stopped playing.

"why you stopped that was beautiful?"

"what do you want?"

"Nothing I just heard a beautiful sound and decided to see where it was coming from".

"ok, what do you want from me now?"

"That you will continue to play".

"you wish".

They left the room and started walking, but suddenly there was an explosion from the room.

Taehyung quickly grabbed Jongkook and pulled him away. He saved jungkook life...

"omg, what was that?"

"Explosion".

"omg you saved my life, thank you".

"it's okay, you okay? did you get hurt?"

"no, I'm okay thanks". 

"By the way, my name is Jeon jungkook, and yours?"

"Kim taehyung".

"I'm sorry about the incident earlier so let's start again as friends".

Both of them exchange phone numbers and went their separate ways.

Taehyung's POV:

I went back to the headquarters with the gang after we got some information about the man who murdered my parents - his name is Jaehyun and his gang name is nct.

"Jimin go help yoongi with the work and find me their hidden spot".

"ok sir, we on it".

After a while in the headquarters taehyung decided to go home.

Taehyung's driver took him to his huge home. Taehyung took a shower and then he looked through his laptop and only thinking about that boy. his cute smile and how he played on the piano.

"Why do I keep thinking of that stupid kid?"

.........................................................................

.........................................................................

...........................................................................

............................................................................

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it.💜

Tell me in the comments if you want me to continue with the story¿🖤