1

"Come on Oikawa we're gonna be late!" Iwaizumi yelled to the brown haired boy as he was tying his shoes. "Hold on! I'm coming! I'm coming." Oikawa said as he starts to stand up.

"Your gonna make us late for our first day of the last year." Iwaizumi mumbles. "Sorry, my hair just wasn't right." Iwaizumi scoffs. "For those fan girls you know you don't give a damn about?" Oikawa rolls his eyes.

"That's not true! I love all of my fans... I think?" Iwaizumi laughs and lightly punches Oikawa. "Ow! What was that for?" Oikawa yelps.

"Oh cmon it wasn't even that bad." After them going back and forth for awhile they reached the school. "Well hello love birds." Matsukawa whispered. Oikawa started blushing and turned his face away.

"We're already late what are you doing?" Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa. "Um I dropped something I'll just meet you inside. K?" Iwaizumi nodded and started walking inside. "It's so obvious that you like him. Just tell him." Hanamaki says to Oikawa.
"No, I'll mess up his studies and volleyball. Most importantly us, I'll just mess everything up." Oikawa sighs and starts to walk into the building. In the first year of highschool is when Oikawa noticed he had a crush on Iwaizumi. He didn't think anything of it because he knew Iwaizumi didn't like him back. Instead you just talked to fan girls to get over it.

Every break up did nothing. Oikawa just couldn't develop feelings for someone else. In the second year of high school Matsukawa found out when he saw Oikawa blushing when Iwaizumi asked him a question. He of course told Hanamaki. They tease him for it every chance they get.
"Oikawa just ask him out you big wimp." Hanamaki says. "No I cant, I wont mess up Iwa's life like that." Oikawa put his hands on his ears and started walking faster into school.
Oikawa didn't stop until he got to class.

He knocked on the door and his teacher opened it. "You late Oikawa." Oikawa apologized then sat down in a seat next to Iwaizumi. He heard his phone bing. It was a message from Matsukawa and Hanamaki.

"Your late because you were thing about Iwaizumi 😉" Oikawa quickly shut off his phone and payed attention to the teacher.

During lunch it was the same thing as last year. Fan girls asking him out, asking how his summer was, giving him gifts. All he wanted was to sit next to Iwaizumi. "I need to go to the bathroom real quick girls so, please excuse me."

When Oikawa left the cafeteria Iwaizumi sighed. "Why don't you just ask him out?" Hanamaki said from behind Iwaizumi. "N-no what the hell are you talking about." Iwaizumi started to stuff his mouth with food.

"It's so painfully obvious." Matsukawa says. "I wouldn't do that to him. I dont even know how to show affection or love or even take care of him." It was like the same thing with them both.

They both think they're gonna mess up each other life. "What some dumb asses." Hanamaki mumbled and payed his head on the lunch table.

After school Oikawa had to meet the new first years so there was no practice. Iwaizumi came with him since he was the vice captain. "So Kunimi and Kindaichi are the new first years." Oikawa looked up at them. "Oh it's good to see y'all again." Oikawa smiled and waved at them.

Iwaizumi tried to smile too but he looked awkward. He decided to just wave. After talking to them for awhile they all left. "So what do you think about them Iwa? We haven't seen them in awhile!" Oikawa says as he twirls out the gym. 

"I think you bring out the best in all your players so they'll be no different." Iwaizumi replies which makes Oikawa blush again. "Eh? Why is your face so red?" "I- Uh- thinking about my new girlfriend." Iwaizumi's eyes widened for a second.

"Should've expected that." He rolled his eyes and kept walking. "Wait up Iwa!" Oikawa started speed walking to catch up with him. "This was a good first day!" Oikawa yelled to Iwaizumi as he was still trying to catch up to him.

"Yeah fucking amazing." Iwaizumi whispers under his breath. It was starting to get dark so the two of them split paths. "So, I guess I have to get another girl friend huh." Oikawa whispered to himself.

Back with Iwaizumi he was trying to convince himself it didn't mean anything. Just like all the other ones. He couldn't help but think it wasn't. He's never seen Oikawa blush at his fangirls.

Oikawa cursed at himself for telling Iwaizumi that. For the rest of the night. Neither of them slept well. This would be one hell of a last year.