14

-C14-
———
———

It was an early morning video shoot for kiss you, one of Louis' favorite songs.

The entire band, driving down the coast to get to the studio they'd be filming in today.

They let Louis drive this time.

Not a good idea.

He was a slow driver for sure, very terrible at viewing the road. Surprisingly they'd gotten there safely which was a big praise to the band given how bad of a driver Lou was.

They'd finished the skiing scene, beach scene and driving scene. Now it was time for the jail scene which Harry was super excited about given Louis once said in an interview that he wanted to be a criminal, of course it was all jokes and laughs but Harry truly wanted to see Lou live out his fantasies as a felon.

They all stood in place waiting for the action call, once called they immediately began dancing.

By all I mean Harry.

He eyes down Lou with small glances and quick stares, he looks so beautiful; Harry thinks to himself.

As the end of the scene approached Harry couldn't help but push Liam back behind Louis so that he could be directly by his side just to chant the daring lyrics "And let me kiss you!" He turns his head to gaze at Louis' bonny blue eyes, Louis was quick to bite his lip at the action.

"Alright, we'll go on break for about five minutes then we'll do the ski picture shots!" Our director noted across the room from behind the cameras. "Awh I can't wait to see the finish produ-"

"Come here you arse." Louis cuts Harry off pulling him into the corner where no one could see, not even the boys. "Ow. That hurts." Harry hisses at Louis' accidental grip that was tightening around Haz's wrist. "M'sorry baby." He quickly lets go and kisses his delicate skin like a child in diapers. "Why'd you take me over here?" Harry crosses his arms across his chest in annoyance.

"That little stunt you pulled in the video. You can't do that again, Haz." Lou pouts under Harry, swaying his palm across Harry's fringe, making his curls messier than before. "All I said was let me kiss you, what's the shame?" Harry taunts. "People on set have to see that scene baby that's jeopardizing our relationship." Louis worries, nibbling at his finger at like an anxious control freak, Harry still seeming so calm.

"At least they'll know that Im in love with you." Harry shrugs his shoulders, with a deviant smirk that said 'I don't care I'm in love with you and what are they gonna do about it.'

"Not funny, I'm serious."

"So am I, now let me kiss you." Harry caresses his palm at the back of Louis' cold neck. Lou's eyes closed, relaxing against the familiar touch he'd been craving all morning. "Please." Harry begs, looking down at him. "Only if you promise not to do it again." He was giving Harry an ultimatum that he surely would not agree too.

He could only give one back, he was just so stubborn like that.

Well they both were.

"Only if you kiss me." Harry rolls his eyes, parting his lips for Louis. "No, because I loved you first." Louis gives a lead off argument. "But I love you more so kiss me, Louis please. I miss you." Harry stomps his leg, letting out a small temper tantrum, he was greedy for Louis. He always was, Louis was such a fan of the teases, and edges; so he continued to play with Haz.

"I'll kiss you later, since you won't promise me." Louis attempts to walk away but Harry was quick to tug him back the back of his left arm.

"Harry wha-"

Louis' words were cut short by Harry. He immediately, tangled his tongue into Lou's letting his movements speak for himself. He was impatient, as he always was even before he met Lou. Harry palms Louis' cheeks tightly, wanting the moment to last forever.

"Alright everyone back on set!" The director calls from afar, making Harry and Lou halt, snatching away from each other's touch. They begin gaping at each other with dilated pupils and rosy lips, Harry's redder than Louis' given his sensitivity.

"You just can't get enough, can you?." Lou whispers, catching his breath after the unexpected gravity.

"Never leave without kissing me, Louis."
———
———

"——————