Epilouge

A/N: I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND SUPPORTING ME!! IM SERIOUSLY GONNA MISS WRITING THIS STORY SO MUCH!! I ALSO WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER BOOK (that doesn't go with this series)BUT IDK IF IT WILL BE ONE WITH HOTCH OR IF IT WILL BE A LOVE TRIANGLE WITH REID AND HOTCH OR IF IT WILL JUST BE HOTCH IDK! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS !! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FINAL PART OF "Fuck you Spencer Reid.." - A
-------

" thank you so much JJ for taking Diana and Lucas I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you." you said smiling at her.

You had Lucas to years after the wedding making him in Diana exactly 8 years part. Diana loved having a little brother around how much she cared for him.

Spencer wanted to take you out to his old lake cabin for your six year wedding anniversary. You and Spencer barely had any alone time because of the kids, and as much as you've loved your kids you had to spend more alone time with Spencer.

" it's really no trouble Henry's going to love playing with Diana, call me when you guys get back from the lake cabin drive safe bye!" Jj said.

"Bye!" You said as you walked away from her house and stepped into the vehicle with Spencer.

Spencer grab the side of your face and kiss you very passionately. He pulls away and starts the car and your 4 hour rode trip begins, the first two hours were full of you jamming out to music and singing to Spencer while the other two was basically you falling asleep.

You woke up in a huge bed with Spencer sitting beside you.

"Well hello there." He said and you smiled.

"Did you carry me in here? When did we get here."

"Yes I carried you and we just got here about 20 minutes ago." He said and you smiled.

"What?" He said looking at you and you giggled.

"Spencer we are alone, no kids, no responsibilities, it's just us alone for 4 days!" You said and he finally got the hint.

"Oh I see, you want sex don't you?" He said laughing and you moved so you were straddling him.

"Spencer please?" You said practically begging for it and he smiled at you."

"Fine" he said as he connected his lips to yours.

He put his hands under your shirt and lifted it off of you immediately connecting your lips as it came off. He undid your bra and threw it across the room, he immediately attached his mouth to your left breast circling your nipple with his tongue. You let out a small moan as he slipped his hand into your legs and attempted to pull them down, you lifted yourself up so he could take them down along with your panties.

Once he got your clothes off he pushed you off of  him so he could get undressed. When he finally got his clothes off he pushed you down on the bed and began kissing you, he kissed down your neck, to your clavicle, all the way down your stomach, kissing down your thighs leaving hickeys, and then licked up your wet slit. You let out a moan and he immediately attached his tongue to your clit causing you to let out a huge moan.  He shoved  his middle and pointer finger in your pussy, he curled his fingers so he hit your sweet spot every time causing you to arch your back in satisfaction. As soon as your back went back on the bed you grabbed Spencer by the shoulders flipping him over so you were straddling him again. You rubbed the tip of his dick against the wet entrance to your pussy teasing him slightly, causing him to let out a groan.

"Fuck stop teasing me." Spencer groaned which made you even hornier.

You slipped his dick in your pussy making you moan. You started rocking back and forth making his dick go deeper into you, you moved your hands scratching his chest that would for sure leave marks.

Spencer placed his hands on your hips helping you go up and down.

"Did I say you could touch me?" You said hitting his hands away from your body causing him to groan. As you rode his cock you kept letting out moans but you kept eye contact with Spencer the entire time, his face was a little pink and he broke the eye contact by looking down at his chest letting out loud moans.

You tilted Spencer's chin up so he was looking at you right in the eyes as you continues to fuck him.

"You look so fucking hot when your face is all flustered and knowing that only I can make you feel as good as you feel right fucking now." You said as you started to speed up the pace causing Spencer to place his hands back on your hips pushing you up and down on his cock faster and faster with every thrust. You finally where reaching your end and Spencer could tell, that's why he flipped you over so he was on top and he pulled out of you making you groan from loss of contact.

"Funny to think you were the dominant one here Y/N" he said while putting one hand around your throat and slamming his cock back into you causing you to moan out in pleasure (really loudly).

He put a hand down in between your bodies so he was rubbing your clit in a circular motion going faster and faster with every thrust.

"Shit Spencer I'm gonna cum omg!!" You said while finishing right on his cock and he finished right after you, inside of you. Thank god you were on birth control.

——————

Over the next 4 days you had sex, a lot of sex, and you watched all of the Star Wars movies, but sadly your trip had come to an end. You were packing your bags and putting them in the car. Spencer locked the cabin and turned around where he saw you standing by the car.

"Are you ready?" He said and you nodded.

"Yeah I'm excited to see Dianna and Lucas, I bet they miss us." You said and Spencer agreed.

The 4 hour drive was full of you and Spencer talking about your future, what you were gonna do for supper tonight, and most importantly what Spencer wanted for his birthday that was only a month away.

Once you arrived at Jj's you picked up Dianna and Lucas and headed home.

"Whats for supper tonight?" Dianna asked and you looked at Spencer and back at Dianna.

"Takeout?" You said and she agreed.

You sat on the couch with your family and watched the empires new groove which was your favorite movie to watch with your family. After the movie finished Spencer went to put the kids to bed while you finished cleaning up.

You walked into your bedroom to see Spencer cuddled up with your kids on the bed. You smiled and that's when it hit you, this was YOUR family and you wouldn't of wanted it any other way....

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱....