This Feeling.......Episode 3

Ray was finally free! It was Friday and he finally had no more people to tutor, but he wasn't able to see Norman since Wednesday, the day with Anna ... he was still a little sad about Norman's crush but he didn't know why. But after thinking he realized something, something big  ..... he was.... BI!!!!! To be honest he wasn't that shooked, he knew that watching queer anime was gonna have a side effect anyway. Ray still wasn't sure why he was upset that Norman liked someone.... Did he like Anna, or Emma hmm ew no....Maybe he didn't want Norman to get a girlfriend before him..? Yeah no, so then why, Ray kept on twisting and turning on his bed trying to find out the answer which led him to fall asleep. He was shooken by a tug hmm it was Norman!!!" Ekeek!" he shot up from bed while sqeaking, "Sorry Ray, I didn't want to startle you.." Norman apologized.

                                                                    -   Ray's POV  -

                 I was pretty shocked why was he on my bed, did he sleep with me???!??! I couldn't help but flush "Um... Norman I wanted to tell you something" I was going to come out, I knew that Norman would make me feel better in some kind of way talking to him was really comforting. " Okay you can tell me anything!" he hummed with a smile. I was sort of nervous but you can tell me anything really calmed me down " Norman I am ...... Bisexual...." I was expecting a 'Really' or ' thats great!!' but what I got was an " Eww.. that's so disgusting. I can't believe I was friends with you... You can't choose both ".. " W- what..." I stuttered . " Did you really want me to be happy .... like gross...." I don't wanna hear anymore of his words. I run out the room was I really disgusting? I asked myself while running into mama's room she was always there for me I need her right now! " Mama" I cry while trying to hug her... " Ray" she says while throwing me off " Did you except me to still love you after what I just heard?...... disgrace ..".

                " Wait but mama....'' I try to hold in my tears but she was right I am a disgrace.. He ( He refers to Norman) was right he can't feel this way it's wrong....... The whole room turned pitch black with voices and eyes focusing on me. " Your wrong" , " Fix yourself" , " Die bastard , and more insults and threats in familiar voices it sounded like Emma, Norman, and Mama's voices. " I am wrong, I should die , I will die" I repeat after them I decided yea I am wrong I shouldn't be like this. I start to cry and admit my faults " I am wrong " I cry.

        " I am wrong, I am wrong, I am wrong, I should die , I should die" I say on repeat but did I mean it? Do I want to die, am I really wrong? I cry before I feel a tug on my Hoodie, and " Argh" I yell while getting up in a puddle of cold water

        " I am wrong, I am wrong, I am wrong, I should die , I should die" I say on repeat but did I mean it? Do I want to die, am I really wrong? I cry before I feel a tug on my Hoodie, and " Argh" I yell while getting up in a puddle of cold water. " Huh?", before I can understand and beat up who tf did that someone no 2 people start hugging me. " Ray, are you okay?" Emma asks in a concerned tone, " You were crying in your sleep" Norman added, ah so it was a dream I am so damn relieved. I mean I don't think I'll come out anytime soon... "omg Emma it was just a bad dream and I am fine Norman!" I yell while trying to loosen there grip. Mama looked at me " c'mon Ray don't be like that.", I avert her gaze because after the dream, I kinda don't wanna look at  her.

                    ( back to 3rd person ) Isabella knows something is wrong, she had seen that same look of distance and awkward excuses before, whenever Ray's father came.... He and Isabella had divorced but he took Ray, for she couldn't stay home and watch him. After Ray's 6th birthday he was brought back to her for he had abused Ray and controlled him as if he was a pet. Every occasion he got he would try to take back Ray, but Isa taught him that it was a trap and the minute you fall in there's no escape. So why did Ray give her the same look, had she done anything wrong....... Whatever she did she had to fix it! But she knew Ray would want space to calm himself so she suggested " Ray dear, How bout' you go to the shop by yourself to calm down?''. Ray hummed in agreement.

                                                                              Emma POV

                  Ray walked out. I knew that his mom was probably trying to help but I've only seen Ray cry when his parents fought...... He always comforts me and Norman so I have to see what's wrong!! I whisper to Norman "make an excuse so we ca-" I was cut off by " Emma dear, go ahead I knew that you would want to help so please don't lie.." . Mama Isa picked out a paper " Please give this to ray, and I repeat DO NOT read it", it was sometimes scary when Ray knew what the 2 of them planned atleast they know where he got it. " Okay" Norman responded for the both of us. We started running the way that Ray went.

                                                                                   (956 words)