I'm leaving you prank

"Wassup youtube I hope you're having a wonderful day and ready for this prankkkkk as you can tell by the title I'm going to be doing  the I'm leaving you prank on Jack" you set the camera on the dresser and put a tissue box over it "Perfect" You went over to the closet and then looked at the camera "Ok guys so I'm just gonna be packing my stuff in these suitcases and I'm gonna call Jack and ask him to help me carry it to the porch he's gonna be like wait what" you gave a sneaky laugh after and started putting your stuff in the suitcase and then decided to call jack 

Facetiming My husband...

Jack- Hey ma whats Poppin 

y/n- When are you gonna be home

Jack- I'm down the street

Y/n-  Good cuz imma need your help taking my stuff to the porch 

Jack- what you doin donating?

Y/n- No dumbass I'm leaving 

Jack- where you going

Y/n- don't worry bout it 

Facetime call ended 

"Ight guys so I'm just gonna hurry up and put my stuff in the suitcase because he's down the street" you paused at the sound of the door opening you knew it was jack he was running up the stairs, He paused for a minute as he saw you throwing random clothes in your suitcase "Where you going ma" "I'm leaving now help me take my suitcase downstairs" A look of worry came on his face "Where you going when you coming back" "Jack you don't get it I'm not coming back I'm leaving you," you said with a holler "Yea you got me fucked up" he went over to you taking your clothes out the suitcases and throwing them in the closet "What are you doing I'm tryna leave" "you not leaving me sorry" You tried to get your clothes out the closet and he blocked it "Jack I'm not happy with you anymore I want to go" "well lemme fix it let me make it better I love you y/n" "well I don't love you anymore" "well that's tuff you gone learn to love me" "Fine ill just buy all new clothes" you headed for the door and he grabbed your wrist "Y/n your not going anywhere" 

"jack yes the fuck I am" "No the fuck your not" he pulled you by your wrist and threw you on the bed "Y/n your not leaving me you're the love of my life ok, so we're gonna have to figure this out" "there's nothing to figure out jack I don't love you anymore" You tried to leave again and he blocked your way "fine ill just call the police" he then snatched your phone away from you and headed towards the bathroom and let your phone fall in the toilet, you instantly got up and started yelling "OH MY FUCKING GOD JACK IT WAS A PRANK" he started smiling and scratching the back of his neck "you play to much" "why would you throw my phone in there" "I told you, you weren't leaving ill replace it promises" you huffed and went over and grabbed your camera "alright guys as you can tell he is crazy"  jack held you from behind "and he really wasn't gonna let me leave and he threw my phone In the toilet, anyways make sure to like comment and subscribe and turn on post notifications and I'm out"