Louis: If i could fly

Shit. This is fucking shit. Why did I do to deserve that ?!

Louis is walking through his hotel room with his phone in the hand, trying to call his mom. He knows he's 18 so yeah he probably shouldn't call his mom everytime a problem comes in his life. But this time, it's a huge problem.

Two hours ago, Louis was landing at the London airport. Then he went to what was supposed to be his appartement for this year. But the improvised pool in the kitchen made him change his mind.

Fortunately, the man who was supposed to make him sign all the contracts and stuff had a friend who owned an hotel one block from here.

So here he is, in a luxurious hotel he's very not used to, lying on this bed covered with velvet sheets, looking at the ceiling.

His mom answers after 7 bips, wich is a long time for someone as stressed as Louis.

-Lou ? his mom has a very sleepy voice and her voice is low. Why are you calling ?

fuck. Jet lag

-Hi mum, I'm sorry i forgot it was night for you guys. I'll call back later.
-No. Now that you woke me up, tell me. What's wrong sweetie ? her sweet voice is back
- My appartement is flooded, Louis sighs
- Oh no honey i'm sorry ! Where do you sleep tonight then ?
-Don't worry, i sleep in an hotel room for this night. Louis says with a reassuring voice.

Yeah, Louis is almost as stressed as his mom. But he knows if he panic then she'll panic and nobody would be able to carry the situation. So he hides his stress behind a confident voice.

- Okay honey, i'll help you to find a new appartement tomorrow.
- Don't bother mom i'll find something, you should sleep know it's prob 4am in Chicago.
-Yes, call me back tomorrow sweetheart.
-Bye mom
-Bye hun'

It's 10am in London. Wich means Louis has the whole day to visit whatever he wants...or maybe just chill in this very comfortable bed ?

Here's the first chapter ! I'm so happy to finally post it, i know it's short lol but next chapters will be way more long i just couldn't wait to show u guys this one. Hope you enjoyed it ! xx