Part 10

Dear diary,
I've never been sick before. I guess that's a perk of being immortal. Klaus quickly swept up my hair and held it back, well I vomited my guts out. "What the bloody hell is wrong with this girl?" Kol asked. "Shh" Klaus snapped at Kol. I closed my eyes trying to avoid my sickness. After a few seconds I finally stopped. I looked up wiping the stain of my mouth with a napkin from the table. "Are you alright love?" Klaus asked me giving me a nervous smile as he let go of the chunk of my hair. I nodded at Klaus return his nervous smile. Kol jerked backed disgusting at how friendly Klaus was towards me. "Are you utterly insane?" Kol yelled standing up for his seat dramatically. "How can you just forgive her? She is clearly broken!" Kol yelled pointing at me, spit flying from this mouth. I didn't really pay attention to the rest of the conversation between Klaus and Kol it was probably just banter. I had my eye on the lady walking past us. She was alone and wasn't disturbed by Klaus and Kol's yelling. I could hear her heart beating. I could hear the blood pumping though her veins. It was insatiable. I needed it. I slowly got up from the table. I was like a predator hunting it's pray. I followed her onto the street she had turned on, her red hair flowing in the breeze perfectly complementing her navy blue day dress. I started to walk faster increasing my stride. Until I was right beside her. I was surprised Klaus and Kol hadn't noticed I was gone. But that was a good thing I didn't wanna get caught. What I was about to do was evil and despicable. But I was so hungry. I quickly grabbed on to her shoulders turning her body to face me. Her skin was pale enough that I could see each and every vein. Her fear and shocked emotions seemed to fuel my psychic power. "Stay still" I told her as I created a psychic wave, compelling her to do as she was told. "Don't scream" I ordered her. I could hear every sound of her body made, but one organ stood out. The heart. The only thing suitable to satisfy my cravings. I reached my fist into her chest cavity. Unaware of my strength. Passing though layers of fabric, muscle, and bone. She crooked as I grabbed hold of her heart. I could feel it slowly beating in my hand. I quickly removed it from her body eager to taste it. Her limp lifeless body fell to the sidewalk her dark blue dress now darker. Blood dripped from my hand as her heart reached my lips. I took a bite. Unaware of Klaus and Kol's arrival. Her heart tasted pure and sweet everything I hoped it to be. "That's disgusting" Kol awkward said. I turned to face them dropping the heart from my hand. Klaus look impressed as his eyes meet mine. Kol on the other hand look at me like I was a monster. And a monster I am. My face was covered in blood. But this time it wasn't my own. I had became a murderer and there was only one explanation. "I think someone turned my into a vampire" I quietly said.