40

sunhee entered the classroom followed by changmin, kevin analyzed the two of them and ran to chanhee and juyeon.

"these bitches were checking each other's eyelashes!", the moonlight boy moved his head to the side in order to pount at the two who walked to their classmates. "sun is still red and look st min's hair!"

"they're so straight but at the same time they aren't.", chanhee sighed while juyeon giggled after confirming kevin's words.

"changmin is not straight how could he act like that.", kevin was right, how could he?

...

"stand up.", the girl that was doing sunhee's maleup said to her in order to see how her overall aspect looked like. the girl stayed silent for some time.

because of the silence, sunhee tilted her head. "...is it alright?"

"uh, yeah.", the flustered girl nodded and said some last words before walking off, a slight blush on her cheeks. "you look amazing."

"i see what you've done to others.", changmin raised his eyebrows while letting his arm fall over her shoulders. "i wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly have a group of fans following you."

"what would be my name if we already have ice king?"

changmin chuckled. "you don't need names, sunhee is already enough to shake some people."

sunhee didn't know if that was true, she didn't really mind what was happening outside of her circle, if they didn't involve her, she won't try and get herself involved.

"can you stop flirting we have a rehearsal.", juyeon placed each hand of his on sunhee and changmin's back, pushing them to the door.

...

since the dance instructor had to go help another club, changmin and juyeon were left on charge to make the rehearsal go smoothly.

right now changmin was checking the positions and the details, seeing if the center was, matter-of-factly, in the center, that everyone had the same angle when raising their arm, etc. sunhee, not wanting to be a distraction, silently practiced with the group.

but changmin couldn't help himself when the group were performing in front of him and his friend, the girl simply took all of his attention. her lines when dancing, her face that could sing the whole lyrics of the sogs with her expressions, the satisfaction that took over him when he could see all the practice she did for this.

juyeon turned his head to him and observed him for some short seconds, assuming the fact that he was the only one paying attention to the actual performance. with a sigh followed by a giggle, he switched his attention to the group.

when they finished, changmin received a nudge on his ribs, but before he could look over to his friend to complain he encountered juyeon with his arms crossed and a face that screamed 'really?'. he had nothing to say.

"...sorry."

"you better focus loverboy."

...

mina walked down the hallways, a smile on her face as she approached the '98 liners classroom. sunhee's face lit up after seeing her friend. "mina!"

"hi!", she reciprocated the hug that the younger could not help but give. "how are you doing?"

"good, a bit nervous.", sunhee admitted. "but this day has been so amazing.", the '98 liner girl blushed just by the mere thought of changmin whispering to her, also feeling the energy that the ambiance brought to her.

sunhee looked up to her friend after making sure the heat on her cheeks was oficially gone, just to find mina and a static smile that the younger has never seen before, she decided not to mind.

"how are you?"

"i feel so much better, my friends are actually friends so i think i'll be alright.", mina looked around while talking, ending it with a reassuring smile.

sunhee tried to find her eyes so they could make eye contact, but, to her surprise, the older avoided it. she tilted her head with inquisitive eyes. "are you sure you're alright?"

mina finally looked at her and nodded. "don't worry about me, you have done more than enough!", her words rolled off her toungue with speed, even when she waved her hand as a goodbye. "i have to go, but i'm sure you'll do great on the performance! bye!"

"...huh.", kevin walked up to her after making sure the senior girl was nowhere to be seen. "that was weird."

with narrowed eyes, sunhee looked at the door. "i know."

changmin finally was free from his classmates that were 'fixing his makeup' just to see the girl and the moonlight boy staring at the door. he walked to them.

"what's up?"

kevin curtly nodded to the door. "mina was acting weird."

"oh? how come?"

"i don't really know, but let's just not mind right now.", sunhee shook her head to fix her concentration again in what they had at hand; the performance.

...

the rehearsal finally ended and now the performers could go around the school to check out the stalls and have fun before the show started at night. sunhee was walking with the boys keeping a bit of distance from them as the couples were practically on a date.

juyeon startled the girl by pulling her closer to him, his arm around her shoulders. "where's min?"

"being used as a bait.", sunhee explained while the two stopped in front of a hand-made jewelry stand.

her classmates came up with that, if changmin was the one on the stand, it would attract more clients, to see his handsome face or see if he would treat them according to his nickname.