(Page 7) "Who Am I?"

(SWEAR BLOOD GORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

me staring at this because i forgot the grey fruit man's name:

also me: A p p l e -

ANYWAY

Apple's POV.

I was just walking to Microsoft's house since apparently he called me or something. It's kinda scary going there because when he called me his voice and tone sounded like somebody punched in him the throat and he was vomiting blood for two hours. Anyways I got to the house and knocked on the door. There was footsteps and the door opened, but I didn't see anybody till I looked down and saw NT. His colors were...Different?? And he had a huge cut on his neck. I don't remember him looking like this, but I shook the thought out of my head. "Hey..Uh...Where is Microsoft? He called me here." I said softly. NT quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the door way and towards the staircase. I'm surprised hes strong enough to even pull me without a care in the world..I mean...His size is kinda..Yea hes short as hell. Though those other times we talked he was probably at least a foot shorter than me.

He let go of my hand when we got to Microsoft's room and he walked away to the living room or something. I went to knock on the door but it just opened up wide before I could even touch it, but something was extremely off about the pitch black darkness of what lurks inside the room...I looked at the corner of the door where there should be a little bit of space for the door to open. I first stared at the golden screws that held the door on and then I looked at the small space. There wasn't anything there that could open the door. There wasn't any breathing so I walked in the room, but as soon as I was fully past the door it slammed shut and somehow locked itself...

Nobody's POV.

As Apple stood there in the darkness of the room. Something started approaching the door..Apple didn't seem to notice the soft footsteps because of how light and quiet they were. Apple slowly turned around to get a better view of the room, but he noticed somebody standing near the door. He stared at the figure and squinted a bit. He could see the outline of a square and immediately pictured that it was probably Microsoft scaring him.

"Microsoft? Is that you??" He mumbled, hoping for at least a small sign of an answer, but the figure didn't even move for breathing. Apple slowly approached the black shadow-ish figure until he could look closely..Before he could make out whoever it was he felt a tight grip around his neck. All the air he had in his lungs were strangled out of him. The figure slowly started loosening the grip it had around Apple's neck, thinking it wouldn't need to add much pressure due to Apple starting to stop moving. Apple took advantage of this and squirmed out of the figures hands. He darted to a nearby corner of the room where a light switch was. He flicked it on to see the a four colored cube standing there... It looked a lot like Microsoft but half of it was dark shaded along with two of its limbs.. Apple was staring in horror and even froze there while the cube seemed to approach him slowly. The four colored cube picked up Apple when he got close enough and pulled out a purple and pink crystal and tried jamming it into Apple's side. He managed to kick away the evil logo before the crystal reached anywhere near him. Apple ran to the door and tried opening it, but it was like somebody jammed it with the strongest glue found in the markets.

Apple's POV.

I tried screaming for help, but I doubt anybody could hear me.. I feel a tight grip around my waist and I let out a squeal that seemed loud enough for somebody to hear, but before that could happen. The Microsoft looking logo put their hand over my mouth and all I could do was squirm around hoping somebody would hear the struggling.

Kicking him didn't work due to the fact he was holding me so tight I could barely even move without inhaling deeply trying to breathe. That's when I felt the most painful feeling around my neck..I kept trying to breathe and it got to the point when I started crying in pain.