Chapter one: New To Paris

Many centuries ago, magic jewels with extraordinary powers were created, these were the miraculous. Throughout history, humans have used these jewels for the good of human race. Three of the miraculous are more powerful than others. The earrings of the ladybug, the ring of the black cat, and the necklace of the fox. According to the legend, whoever three humans control these jewels together, will create absolute power.
———————————————————————————
This is the start to our story.

I wake up to the sound of my parents talking, kinda quiet, trying not to wake me up, but it didn't work well. I woke up and realized I was very uncomfortable, as I was sitting in the backseat of a car,curled up in a ball, with no pillow and my jacket as a blanket. I sit up and look around and the first thing I see is the Eiffel Tower. I realize what was going on. I had fell asleep in the car on the way to our new house! "It's so beautiful here" I think inside my head. I stumble to find my phone and I find it in the cup holder in the door. I check the time and it is 10:47pm.

"Good morning sunshine" I here my dad say with a chuckle.

I giggle back at him.

I sit back in the seat and cover just my legs back up with my jacket. I stare out the window,admiring the beautiful Paris. The Eiffel Tower, the buildings, the fountains, the parks, the everything. I get lost in my thoughts of how beautiful it is when we pull into the driveway of our new house.

"We are here!" My dad says with a smile

That shook me out of my thoughts.

I quickly grab all of my things and bags and open the car door. My parents get out the same time I do and go to unlock our new home. I really like this house already, and I've only seen the outside. He twists the key in the lock and the door opens. It's very dark in there at first glance. My mom walks over to the lights and turns them on. Man is it empty in here. My mom says "Omg! Looks great! Love it!!!" And my dad says right after her "Ok. We will get our mattresses unpacked and go to sleep. We will unpack everything else tommorow." I nod my head showing that I'm fine with that. I walk up the stairs and I'm in a hallway. One master bedroom, two bathrooms, and a kids room. I walk into the kids bedroom, getting a first look at my room. And when I tell you, it was love at first sight. I quickly get my mattress and lay it on the floor, grab a pair of pajamas out, change into them, and last thing I know, everything is black.

(Sorry this chapters so short)