Chapter fifteen: Kwami buster

*𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗫𝗫'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩*
I peek out of Serenity's bag to see Plagg flying out of Adriens bag and then flying through the floor, Tikki watching him as well, her head popped out of Marinettes bag too. She looks over and me and I look at her, us both making eye contact then nodding, both flying through the floor to Plagg.

"Plagg! You promised you wouldn't go back there!" I lecture him once I get fully downstairs, Tikki and I going toward him. "Sorry, Flower, but I just can't resist the most irresistible source in the entire world! Here it sits, everyday with its gooey lusciousness, and everytime I eat it, it just pops right back up here the very next day!" Plagg says, practically eating the cheese with his body, that's how close he is to it. He's snuggling it like a baby. "Don't you think that this strange, gross, stinky thing just appears over and over again day after day!" Tikki also shouts at him, Plagg now devouring the cheese. "That's precisely why I call it the magic cheese!" Plagg snaps back, taking a 00.1 second break from gobbling the cheese.

Suddenly a ugly human woman appears and puts a butterfly net over me, Plagg, and Tikki. Well, and the cheese. "Finally! I've gotcha, you strange creatures!" The woman says, smirking. I grab Plagg and Tikki and fly through the net, since we can go through anything. "This is exactly why you should always listen to us!" I say, dragging them all over the place, the teacher continuing to swing the net around, trying to catch us. I go through a wall, Tikki as well, but Plagg stops. Me and Tikki fly back through and give him a look of confusion, but before we can say anything,

"I can't! I cant abandon an amazing block of cheese!" Plagg screams then fly's back over to the plate. Me and Tikki look at each other and sigh, then distracting the teacher so Plagg can eat.

He finally finished eating his gross cheese so I flew over and grabbed him, flying back over and grabbing Tikki, then all three of us go back through the roof and into our owners separate bags.

*𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗩*
And the bell finally rings. Class is finally over. I grab my bag and walk out of the classroom.

~𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁~

As I write a couple last words, Trixx flys up to me. I finish and close the diary, putting it on my shelf. "What? You don't want me reading your little secrets, Serenity?" Trixx asks. "I never keep any secrets from you, Trixx." I say, scooping her in my palms. "You're the only one I can discuss my double-life with! Not even my parents, Alya, or Marinette know me as best as you do!" I explain, starting to lay down. "I'm so glad I have you, Trixx. You're the only thing I can really, truly be myself with, without ever having to lie." I say, my eyes fluttering because I'm tired. "I'm really happy to have you too." Trixx nods, curling up. "Goodnight Trixx, I love you." I say, starting to fall asleep. "Goodnight Serenity. I love you more." I hear Trixx say before everything going black and empty.

*𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗫𝗫'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩*
I pretend to close my eyes and go to sleep, but as soon as Serenity is asleep I fly out of her window, out to her balcony, where I meet Plagg and Tikki, Tikki sitting on the ledge and Plagg sitting in Serenity's fold-out chair. "You guys! We must tell our owners what happened today!" I exclaim. "Chillax, flower! Don't forget that nobody can capture, or record us!" Plagg excuses. "Yes, we know that, but we were still seen by a human that doesn't know anything about miraculous'! And at school, too! That could jeopardize our owners secret identities!" Tikki flys over to him, sitting on the chair and lecturing Plagg. "Ughhh ok, I promise you two that I won't eat that cheese or go anywhere out of my owners bag or house ever again! Even though what's the worst that could happen anyway?!" Plagg promised us.

~𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚~

"Mr. Damocles! Can you confirm that Mrs. Mendeleiev isn't here today because she's going to preform on the True-or-False TV show?!" Alya asks Mr. Damocles that was standing in Mrs. Mendeleiev's classroom, watching us because she's not here. "Where everything isn't always true, but nothing's really false!" Kim says, standing up and making a check mark and 'X' with his arms. "It is, indeed, quite possible that Mrs. Mendeleiev had made a scientific discovery!" Mr. Damocles confesses. Everyone stands up and starts screaming 'CAN WE WATCH THE SHOW?!'.