DadVillage

Everyone's life experience isn't the same.. Everyone's home situations aren't the same.. You always hear about Father-Daughter dances and that's a great idea to have if your family situation matched everyone else's.. Most children feel horrible the whole cliche of how they are left out of the social atmosphere because one of the many things that bring them together socially with their peers they are unable to.. People value their children on gender.. They want a girl because they can dress them up and it could be their little mini me.. Others want boys because they want them to carry out the legacy and last name and do all the things they did with their parents or never go to do with their parents and carry on a tradition.. These days there's no guarantee Gender wise because Gender isn't a full proof legacy.

Kids look around for things they are missing not only a Role Model but perhaps a Mother Void or a Father Void.. Sometimes it takes their parents getting remarried to kind of fill the void but when you stand back and stop and you stare at your family tree you see the very thing you long for is in your own family.. Hopefully they aren't pedophiles or rapists but if they aren't then they are within your own bloodline.. A woman has all boys but her sister or sister in law has all girls the one thing in life she really wanted.. No need for Envy you could be a little more present in your niece's life, someone they confide in or always want to be around you could teach them things you don't think they are learning from their parents.. If you feel like going Hunting or Fishing or watching a game and you can do that with your daughters but if you want to feel how it would be with a son your nephews would enjoy that.. Especially when some feel as if they are getting the short end of the stick as far as their parents giving them equal attention time.. The school dance comes up and the child doesn't have to feel left out they can ask their uncles or older cousins who are male.. Why are the school dances or anything in General Father and Daughter why can't the Roles be reversed this is how life is sometimes.. It's like the Greeting Card Business no Cards for Aunts or Uncles very awkward to tell someone how much they mean to you when they've only got Two Sets of Cards..

3 daughters Single Mother all different of course.. They had Uncles and they had cousins they grew up with a cool Concept each kid had someone to grow up with until the year 1996.. All the Daughters had a Father but he wasn't around for them when they grew up but they had the next best thing in Uncles.. A different Niece who became a Favorite to a Different Uncle.. The Oldest Daughter had gotten married in the Mid 80s and the Oldest Uncle walked her down the aisle.. The Middle Daughter had gotten Married in the Mid 90s and the Middle Uncle had walked her down the Aisle.. The Husband of the Middle daughter and the Middle Uncle would be Best Friends until 2014.. The Youngest Daughter would get Married in mid 2000s to the Youngest Uncle in the Family... 3 Beautiful Occasions and 3 moments where the Big Void they felt was missing was briefly filled on the greatest day of their lives..

The tradition continued in the mid 90s because the newest family member genuinely liked and loved us.. A lot of the children in the family would have great memories of Fishing with him and watching movies and bike riding and him being a listening ear.. He once asked the oldest of the new Generation to be his God Daughter while they were stopped at a Fast Food place on her way to school.. She didn't answer because she felt she would be betraying the Father she already had.. Except the Father she already had was a Massive Creep and Thief and not much of a Father.. All the Cousins in the family and his own children will not feel the same way or cry the same way they did in that Fateful week of February 2014.. Some people don't have family members, they are possibly the only family left in life.. Some people look to friends as their own family because of the circumstances of life.. I say when life tells you who is allowed to escort you to the dance or down the aisle you tell life this is life is for me and I'm proud and I won't be excluded because of my situation.. The Oldest girl of the New Generation didn't get married but she knows that if she had that she too would have carried the tradition of Having her Uncle Walk her down the Aisle.. Maybe even Two Uncles one on Each Arm to show how much she loved them her last great memory of them.. They Youngest Uncle is the only one alive out of all the Uncles who were surrogate fathers to all the Women in the story.. Family get together's pre Covid were Great Grandmother/Grandmother and Aunts.. Women lived out the men in this family go Figure..