one

1|four years

"Remy, sweetie." Lillian called out as she sat in the Great Hall, an empty cup of tea and a forgotten book on the table in front of her.

"Mummy!" The four year old boy ran up to her, tripping on his feet slightly before he reached her. "Daddy said to give you this."

"Thank you." She kissed his forehead and accepted the small handpicked flower. "Where is daddy?"

"Training." Remy reached his hands up, indicating he wanted to be lifted. Stroking his hair, she lifted him up and perched him on her hip. Lilly wandered out the old castle and spotted Levi stood on the edge of the running course, yelling at the recruits.

"Don't you think you're being mean to them?" She shouted at her husband, a large grin on her lips. "They look drained."

"You're mothering them again." Levi grumbled at her, stealing their son off her hip and holding him close. "They still have ten minutes until dinner."

"You hear that, ten minutes!" Lillian informed all the recruits, chuckling at the cheerful yells that followed. "Hange promised to babysit Remy tonight so we have the whole night to ourselves."

"Is that your way of saying we can try to make Remy a sibling?" He said excitedly, a sparkle gleaming in his steel eyes. "Do you want a sibling, Remy?"

"I want another Godchild." Hange said, popping up behind the family. "But I want a girl this time."

"So do I." Lilly sighed, stroking her son's hair and leaning her head back against Hanges shoulder. "And then another boy."

"Go get dinner." Levi yelled at the recruits. They scrambled away from the field and into the castle, eager to eat whatever the chefs had made. "Let's go."

"You have him wrapped around your finger." Hange chuckled while wrapping her arm around Lillian's shoulder and dragging her into the Great Hall. "Go sit, I'll get some food."

"Thank you!" She sat down with Remy on her lap, both watching as Levi and Hange collected them some food. Lillian hummed to herself as she spoon fed the happy child on her lap.

"So when can I expect another one?" The brunette woman randomly stated causing Levi to smirk.

"We have been trying." Lilly looked down sadly. "We started trying a year after having Remy."

"Oh, Lilly, I'm so sorry." Hange gasped when she realised that her persistent nagging was not actually helping. "I always forget Remy was the miracle child."

"And he's yours tonight." Levi reminded her, kissing his sons head before passing him to the Commander. "I want some time with my wife."

"Go make me a Goddaughter!" She cheered after them as they began to leave the hall.

"Shut up, Hange!" Lillian called back, laughing as she heard some cadets murmuring about the pair.

"Don't worry, Lils." Levi kissed her lips gently as they entered his office. "We can keep trying but it doesn't matter if we never have a nother child. As much as I love Remy I was just happy having you by my side."

"I forget you have a heart." She teased, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close. "Can we have a bath?"

"Brat." He let her go and wandered into the bathroom, starting to pour hot water into the tub while Lilly chuckled to herself.

"I love you, Levi. Never forget that." She kissed his shoulder and went back into their bedroom to get undressed.

"You won't be needing sleepwear." Levi growled into her ear as she started to pull out clothes for after their bath.

"Fine but you better stay in bed all of tonight so I don't freeze again like last time." Lillian sighed and kissed his cheek before stepping into the hot water, moaning as she felt her muscles relax. "I regret going for a run this morning."

"Here." He slipped into the bath behind her, his hands going to her shoulders to release the tension. His grip tightened as moans escaped her lips, her head rolling back. He moved his hands down her body and under the water, smirking as she because a mess in his hands.

"I think my thighs need a massage." She said suggestively, tilting her head over her shoulder to connect their lips. She twisted her body around so she was straddling his waist, deepening the kiss as his fingers stroked her thighs.