𝟏𝟕

Dre tossed his head back letting out a low groan. He look down at Ella, a sophomore at his school, who was down on her knees. He lick his lips watching as she swallow his cum then wiping her mouth.

"Taste good, doesn't it?" He asked and she roll her eyes, standing up.

"Whatever, can I get my shit now?" she asked holding her hand up. Dre pulled up his boxer briefs then his pants and zipping it back up.

"Get what?" He asked and Ella roll her eyes again.

"My fucking weed dumb ass." she shouted at him.

"Oohh, yeah. Since you gave me an amazing blowjob, that's twenty dollars." he told her and she scrunched up her face.

"Umm, you said I could get it for free since I suck your dick. So, give me my shit." she roll her neck at him and he shook his head.

"Nah, I still need the money darling. Twenty dollars please and thank you." he said putting his hand out.

She roll her eyes reaching in her shirt taking the money out her bra. She handed it to him and he reached in his bookbag handing her the weed. She snatched it from him then stormed out the bathroom. He chuckled fixing himself then grabbing his bag, heading out the bathroom.

"Yoo, how was it?" Mike asked leaning off the wall and they started walking.

"Shit was amazing. The rumors were true, she does give good ass brain." Dre answered and Mike started hyping him up.

"Broo, you literally just got head from the biggest hoe in the school. That shit is wild." Mike exclaimed.

"Bro, shut up you so damn loud. No one needs to know what happened." Dre told him, slightly shoving him.

"Oh well, now I'm next homie. Imma offer her some shit and get my dick wetter than a mug." Mike dragged as he started milly rocking.

Dre shook his head turning the corner. Both their attentions landed on a huge crowd of students. They walked up to it, pushing past people going to the front.

"Ooh shit." Dre gasped seeing the ambulance and police were there. They watched as a kid was put on a stretcher and the police talked to their principal.

"Ayo, what happened?" Mike asked a student that stood next to them.

"Someone found that kid in the east side bathroom foaming out the mouth. They think he had an overdose the police." The student answered, Mike kept asking questions while Dre eyes widened as he watched the boy be led out the school.

His heart started beating a little faster than normal as he heard the police.

"We'll do whatever we can to find out what happened to this student. But, do you think the drugs came from the school?" One officer asked.

"Like from another student?"

"Yes."

Dre tuned out their conversation, grabbing Mike by his bag and pushing through the crowd. He pulled him off to the side away from everyone else.

"Damn, nigga. Fuck you pulling me for?" Mike asked fixing his bag on his bag.

"Bro, that's my shit." Dre said and he raise his brow.

"What?"

"My shit, my fucking drugs. I sold him drugs several times and now he's overdosed. I'm finna go to jail." Dre scarily said, running his hand down his face.

He knew selling drugs to kids at his school would backfire. But, they were his best customers since everyone at his school did drugs.

"Nigga relax, your not going to jail." Mike told him and Dre suck his teeth.