Kirishima x male!reader(fluff)

Backstory:
You had a bad week and you don't talk in school as much as you usually do. You have been avoiding Kirishima aswell which has him worried.

3rd person pov(end of the day)

You are hiding in the bathroom and bakugo walks in. He kicks the door open. "Oi dumbass, what did you do to Shitty Hair!" He asks you rather aggressively, but that's Bakugou for you. "What do you mean Bakugou...?" You ask. "He's been sad and thinks you don't love him anymore, so what's that about?!"It took a minute but you knew what you had to do. "Thank you Bakugou..." you say as you run into the hallway. "WHAT DID I DO!?!" he shouted confused.

You bolted to the dorms and knocked on Kirishima's door. He opened the door slowly and realized it was you.
"Y/n-" he was interrupted by you grabbing his face and smashing your lips together. He was so confused but he's just glad you're back.He pulled you in and asked if you were okay. You entered the dorm and Kiyoko sat you on his bed. "Want to tell me what's going on?" "Yes...I do" you answered.

(You explained that your dad had been in town and he doesn't like the fact that you are gay so he abuses you physically and verbally. You're mother didn't even know or she would've done something, and you didn't want to tell your mother or it would break her heart and she hasn't seen your father in 10 months because of his work)

Kirishima captured you in a hug. He hugged you so tightly and a tear escaped your eye. "I'm sorry for crying but-" "Never apologize for being you." Kiri says to you in a calm tone which made all the stress go away. "He gave you a kiss on the forehead and lays down on the bed with you. All you and Kiri did was cuddle all night that night. You had a sleepover in his room because it was Friday and you felt so much better.

Hi!
I know my story is short but I hope you like it anyway 😁

Have a great rest of the day or night depending on where you are.