Wait were watching this?

Uzui: So.... that's higurashi right?
Me: yes
Shinobu: and you want us to watched a video about how these kids die
Me: well technically this is about the boy named keiichi who's been involving situation about does the oyashiro does excised...or rather say he killed these two girls after Rena and Mion was the only that who's been scaring him for all this time.... it's ironic right?

*Hashira was so confused after that moment it wasn't just confusing more like a shocked because they know what I was saying it's true*

Shinobu: did you say... he killed these girls After this was happened before...

Me:yes.. but not because it was his fault it's just that fact that those girls are the only one who's been secret.

Kyojuro: what? But.... that's like so...confusing...or more like you don't trust your friends or be willing to trust on them.... that's what it means that boy keiichi who's trying to solve the problem of this.

Me: yes now i'll let you guys know that this was happened today.

(No one's Pov:)

After later that time i've already decided to play the episode one Onidamashi-hen higurashi.....

* The bat was started to hit by a shadow of those two girls a man starting to repeating at the same time over and over again*

The hashira's and demon corps and some other people are shocked because they know about how this boy who continually to murder these poor girls

Tanjiro: What the..... what just happened? And why is that boy is trying to kill these girls?? Don't tell me...this is a dream right?......that's has to be nightmare

Shinobu: I can't believe this is happening

Shinobu: I can't believe this is happening...!!

Sanemi knew that kid was going to murder someone and he was off pissed Thoughts: dammit why is that dude trying to kill these people I won't forgive him!!!!!

The one time that boy was so struggling he starts scratching on his own throat because there's blood on it but then again it's smashing almost like it was hammer as a weapon