| Secreted |

Bill Cipher x Dream

//nsfw, literal smut

In 2nd person (dream)

Prompt:
Dream has always been in love with bill cipher, he didn't know that he could visit his dreams.

-

For all your life, you have always found the triangle from Gravity Falls, Bill Cipher, so hot.

You can just imagine how sweetly he would caress your face, kissing you passionately until we can see stars, slowly unzipping your jeans to grab your huge...

Yeah, you've jacked off to Bill's voice before, a bit too many times. It's not like you can help it, he's so hot, you just want to stick your m a n h o o o d into him.

You feel a small tent in your pants and sigh. You don't want to deal with it right now, so you decide to just go to sleep.

You knew Bill was a dream demon, but you didn't know that he could actually appear in your dreams. He's a cartoon character, right?

Apparently not, because you see him slowly walks towards you and pulls off your mask. He's in a human form, even sexier than before.

"I've been waiting for you. Do you know how much you've turned me on? I watch you every day masterbaiting to my voice, I could never expect you to be this hot though."

You look deep into his eyes, not believing it.

"Hm really?"

You tilt your head, smirking.

"You don't want to know the things I want you to do to me."

You swallow your spit, your adam's apple bobbing.

"Oh, maybe I do."

He grabs your face roughly at that, pulling you into a kiss.

He immediately licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance, in which you let him.

He sticks his tongue into your mouth, exploring each and every inch of it.

You assert your dominance, kissing him harder, making him arch his back.

You pull away just to go to his jawline now. Leaving small kisses, you go down to his neck.

You start making red and purple marks on his neck, searching for his sweat spot.

"Ngh... Dream!" He moans softly. You know you've found it.

You start attacking that spot, sucking and biting it over until it's a bright red color.

You take off his shirt, exposing his pale-colored chest.

"Your so beautiful baby." You whisper.

Taking off the rest of his clothes, he whines,

"Take off your clothes too!"

You do so, but while in the act, you grab his shaft.

"O-Oh!" He yelps, rolling his eyes back.

Once everything is off your body, you start to pump his peen.

You continue this until you hear an "I-I'm cumming!" Causing you to stop.

"No, no, we aren't finished yet." You chuckle seductively.

you quickly grab his hips, flipping him over so you have access to his entrance.

Grabbing your shaft, you rub the tip just against his hole.

"P-Please Dream! Hurry I n-need you in me!" He cries.

Just as your about to ram into him, you wake up.

"Dammit!" You yell.

You didn't get to  c u m  in him! Instead all over your mattress :(

-

(500 words)