1. nicknames

Harry Potter:
What he calls you: He doesn't have a nickname for you, he's always believed in calling people by their real names.
What you call him: My chosen one, both you and Harry normally stay on a first-name basis but when you comfort him that nickname always puts a smile on his face.

Ron Weasley:
What he calls you: Foodie, he knows that he's more of the foodie than you but he's not good when it comes to fighting back.
What you call him: Food hog and Won, you love picking on each other.

Hermione Granger:
What she calls you: Bookworm, it's pretty self-explanatory but Hermione hates its because as she says 'At least I actually complete my work'
What you call her: Curley, you love her bushy hair and the silky feeling as it runs through your fingers

Ginny Weasley:
What she calls you: babe, Ginny likes the classics.
What you call her: Ginger, you both have a cute and playful relationship and you love her bright red hair.

Fred Weasley:
What he calls you: Sweetie and Firework, like Ginny, Fred likes the classics but sometimes he likes to call you his firework 'they all exciting and unique and never fail to surprise you with their beauty.'
What you call him: Freddie and twin one, you love teasing him by pretending you can't tell them apart.

George Weasley:
What he calls you: Doll and Pain in the ass, George loves you and you love teasing George.
What you call him: Trouble boy and twin two, you first met him getting caught planing a prank and the name you teased him with has stuck with you since that day.

Cedric Diggory:
What he callers you: butterfly, this was the first thing he felt within his stomach when he laid his eyes on you.
What you call him: buttercup, they shine so brightly and he lights up your world.

Draco Malfoy:

What he calls you: Darling, Draco was raised in a more traditional household, and his mother raised him to respect women and uses endearing names.

What you call him: Blondey and Malfoy, you are the complete opposite of Draco meaning your less serious and love to play around in a non-harmful way but when Draco steps a toe out of line you call him by his last name to show who's in charge.