Chapter 3

Friday , Free Period.

Daniels POV

Gahhhhh'DAMN .

Shawty had that ASSSSS.

Got a nigga in a daze .

My teeth sunk into my bottom lip as I examined her again . I MUST Get her outta them damn jeans. SOON. This is required . It shouldnt be hard , though. I had her ass weak a couple days ago.

"DIG!"

I felt a hard slap on the back of my head.

" Tf ? What ?!" This girl was reeaalllyyy Startin to piss me off.

"Umm , Im Over here. Not over there." She said , motioning to Janae'.

"Jessica . Hoooow Many times we gotta go over this ? You. Not. My. Damn. Girl . Iight ? This .." I pointed to her , then to me. "Is just fun. No strings attatched."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever Daniel. This , Right here ? " She stroked her hand over my dick through my basketball shorts. "Belongs to me."

I laughed . "For the time being ! Everyday but Tuesday , I "belong" to Desire' , Erica , Kim , & Jennifer. You just a hoe that I fuck with . Just like the others."

She gasped, covering her mouth with her hand in surprise. " I Am NOT A Hoe !" She yelled at me , causing a scene.

"Tf , Bitch You be lovin' the fuckin crew !" My friend , Trey , Called out.

"Helll Yeahhh. I hit that 'bout four , five times." Ray added. " Wasnt nothing special either."

"Wasnt sayin that shit when you was moanin MY name , were you ?" She smirked at him.

"You sure it was 'Jessica ' I was Moanin ? Or was It ya girl 'Jenna' ?" He replied .

Her face dropped .

"Oooooohhhhh." I blurted , balling my first in front of my mouth , then started laughin . Nigga got her ass on HUSH mode.

She looked at me then walked off , Jenna and Chilo following behind. Ray winked at Jenna , making her blush as they disappeared down the hall.

"Damn Ray , you had ta' embarrass her ass like that ?" Craig asked , laughing .

"She tried to put a nigga on blast , so HELL Yeah."

He replied , shrugging .

I shook my head. "Ayee , you still havin that party tonight ?" I asked Trey , changing the subject.

"Hell Yeah , Bruh . You comin through ?"

"You Already Know ." I answered dapping him.

I looked over to Janae' and caught her looking at me. Im'a go holla at her real quick.

"Aye , Im'a catch yall later . Iight ?" I told them , getting up.

"Iight , man."

( Janae's POV )

"Oh Shit . He's comin over here." I said to Myra .

I met her Tuesday in 2nd. She's new like me .

"Damn , THATS him ? Wheww ... girl he sexy as hell." She told me , running her hand through her hair as he approached.

"Who ? Me ?" He asked her smirking.

"Oh , Psh . Nahh . Haha. I was Talking About Um ..." She looked around , then pointed to some guy with a Huge frohawk. "Him." She lied .

He Looked to where she was pointing. "That's my nigga chris ." he said , that sexy smirk plastered onto his face .

"Well , yeah ... umm . Chris." she said , looking down . "Uhh , jay .. i'ma let you do ya thang . i'll be over there." she added , motioning to the group chris was in , an walked off .

"So ...." he started . "Got your breathing under control yet ?" I giggled , recalling my slight loss of oxygen in the hall when i first met him . "Ha Ha Ha . very funny . yes , i'm fine ." I answered , looking down.

His teeth sunk into the pillow of his bottom lip as he looked me from head to toe . "You ain't lyin'."

I looked up , smirking , noticing him walking closer to me . He rested his hands on my hips & pushed me up against the wall of the cafeteria .

"What do you want , Daniel ?" I asked , staring at his edible lips . He leaned in closer , half a centimeter from my lips . "Come to this party with me tonight , and i'll show you." he whispered .

I playfully pushed him off of me , giggling a bit . "Oh whaaaatever . who's party is it , anyways ?"

"My bro , Trey . wanna come ?"

I thought for a second . "what time ?"

He smiled , reaching into my back pocket for my phone . "Just be ready by eight , iight?"

He slid my phone into my back pocket as the bell rung , indicating it was time for fifth period .

"See you tonight , sexy" he called , winking , and walking away into the crowd of students .